All-Star Confession Of A “crazy Cheer Mom"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I often wonder about that....when you go to convention centers and it's clearly convention center staff, or local police officers, working the event....I wonder if anyone ever "trains" them in just what they're about to experience :D

i sell a hotel and a convention center, we don't train the staff but usually they are warned by other staff on how crazy it can get but really overall just what to expect. but honestly there are so many off the wall conventions & conferences that I have worked with they are all so unique that it truly is just any other day at work for us. lol

Until now I always clicked on the crazy cheer moms videos praying I wasn’t in them....Day 2 Worlds...a sweet girl held my phone so I wouldn’t throw it...she filmed and got one of my most precious memories...Smoed winning...not me jumping around like an idiot...so I am confessing my crazy cheer mom moment to all my friends on the fierce boards....:)

were both your daughters on this team?

mstealtoyou raises 'em right!

She's a sweet girl despite being related to me. LMAO She's risen above that obstacle and has matured into a nice young lady I must admit. I'm VERY VERY proud of her!

Thank you Bill. But I think you might be slightly biased. And thank you lakerfantlc for saying that. I really appreciate it!

Everytime I watch them I focus on the two girls who look like they could be twins. Both are amazing athletes and I can never tell them apart in a video.
hahaha...we have family members who ask which one is Jenee...lol...they do look alike on the floor and do the same things...just opposite..:) It doesnt help that in the routine from start to finish...they switch sides:)

hahaha...we have family members who ask which one is Jenee...lol...they do look alike on the floor and do the same things...just opposite..:) It doesnt help that in the routine from start to finish...they switch sides:)
Jenee is on the left side for the elite, right?

Back