All-Star Confession Of A “crazy Cheer Mom"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

your reaction is just adorable. It's awesome how much you support your daughter and her team. I wish my mom would have been that excited when I performed :( Anyways, this made my night! Perfect routine

My eyes are all watery! So extremely happy for Jenee and your family! And crazy, you are not! I prefer passionate and supportive! ;)

I had to do that job last year. you have no idea how hard that job is I've never been yelled at so much.
oh my goodness...I agree...those poor people who have that job...I saw so many disrespectful kids and adults be rude to those poor people...I promise this was the only time I got out of line...poor girl looked at me like I was a lost cause! Thank you everyone for your kind words...it was one of those rare moments that I wish EVERY parent and child could have! Funny thing is..after she landed her standing full...I watched all 20 of them...it was such an awesome routine...better watched as a whole....:)

lakerfantlc I think you looked like a devoted cheer mama, not a crazy one! I also think that one day this video will be precious to your daughter as well. How many athletes have a video like this where they can truly see first-hand, the support and love a parent has throughout their performance? Nice job to the young lady who filmed this for you and thanks for sharing!

lakerfantlc I think you looked like a devoted cheer mama, not a crazy one! I also think that one day this video will be precious to your daughter as well. How many athletes have a video like this where they can truly see first-hand, the support and love a parent has throughout their performance? Nice job to the young lady who filmed this for you and thanks for sharing!
awe...thanks...all your kind comments are so appreciated...one of the reasons I love this sport!!!!

Back