All-Star Confessions Of A Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually like doing jumps.
LOL. I go back and forth on this one. I like doing jumps when my jumps are good. Some days they just don't work and I hate them. And I hate when we do toetouch circle.... (if you don't know what that is: you do a toetouch. Then you do a double. Then a triple. up to ten. and back down. WORST THING EVER.)

LOL. I go back and forth on this one. I like doing jumps when my jumps are good. Some days they just don't work and I hate them. And I hate when we do toetouch circle.... (if you don't know what that is: you do a toetouch. Then you do a double. Then a triple. up to ten. and back down. WORST THING EVER.)
I'm trying to think of what we called them, I want to say it was mountain jumps? You would do like one of each jump and then two of each up to 5 or whatever and then come back down. Hated those, but otherwise I just like 'em!

I hate when people aren't nice at competitions.

If I walk by you and you're on your way to warm ups, I tell you good luck.

If you get off the floor from a flawless routine, or your worst, I tell you good job.

If you leave awards with a win or a loss I will tell you good job.

When my team wins, I tell them to be polite and not celebrate until we're called. When my team loses, I clap when our name is called and continue to clap for every other team. I then stand and congratulate first place, they earned it. I told my team to stand for first place at our last competition and they gave me a look and asked why. It's polite, that's why.

My biggest pet peeve EVER is when hands are on the hips, but the fingers are apart.
ex:
100430Z-7748-_xjg0004.jpg

oh my goodness it makes me nutty!!

(nothing on stars, by the way. I just knew thats how they started the routine, I wanted to see if I could find nasty finger pictures.)

My biggest pet peeve EVER is when hands are on the hips, but the fingers are apart.
ex:
100430Z-7748-_xjg0004.jpg

oh my goodness it makes me nutty!!

(nothing on stars, by the way. I just knew thats how they started the routine, I wanted to see if I could find nasty finger pictures.)
those two mostly do it that way because of the crossed fingers the have. Kels says she has always done it every competition since she was little and doesn't want to break tradition. I understand it's not because of Stars, but just a fun little fact

those two mostly do it that way because of the crossed fingers the have. Kels says she has always done it every competition since she was little and doesn't want to break tradition. I understand it's not because of Stars, but just a fun little fact
Oh that's cute :)

I'm sure some people already said mine but oh well :p

1. I get really frustrated doing my hair for competitions and I'll do it and re do it until I'm almost late
2. I judge teams with ugly uniforms (bad habit, I know)
3. I do a happy dance on the inside when a team we're competing against falls (another bad habit)
4. I want to stretch and become a better flyer but I'm always too lazy, I'd rather lie in bed and eat
5. Tumbling frustrates me more than anything
6. I always have to say good luck to other teams or else I'm afraid I'll mess up
7. Backstage at competitions, I always feel like I have to pee myself and throw up at the same time....
8. When my stunt hits, I peek to see if the other stunts hit too
9. Random story: At our first competition during a transition I slapped one of my teammates butts and accidentally made her bump into someone else... :oops:
10. I would be an extremely unhappy person without cheer and I want to punch people when they make fun of me for liking it too much

I'm sure some people already said mine but oh well :p

1. I get really frustrated doing my hair for competitions and I'll do it and re do it until I'm almost late
2. I judge teams with ugly uniforms (bad habit, I know)
3. I do a happy dance on the inside when a team we're competing against falls (another bad habit)
4. I want to stretch and become a better flyer but I'm always too lazy, I'd rather lie in bed and eat
5. Tumbling frustrates me more than anything
6. I always have to say good luck to other teams or else I'm afraid I'll mess up
7. Backstage at competitions, I always feel like I have to pee myself and throw up at the same time....
8. When my stunt hits, I peek to see if the other stunts hit too
9. Random story: At our first competition during a transition I slapped one of my teammates butts and accidentally made her bump into someone else... :oops:
10. I would be an extremely unhappy person without cheer and I want to punch people when they make fun of me for liking it too much
THIS! Shimmy x100. I never like the way my hair turns out....

and number 7...
At state (for rec comps) i had to pee so bad, and we were on deck. I literally ran to the bathroom and back before the team before us got their music to work :rolleyes:

I follow some CEA people on instagram and my non cheer friends found it weird and were asking if I knew them. I finally got annoyed that the next name they called out I said "God, I love them! They are too sweet!" My friends we're like "Oh, you guys are friends?" And now whenever they take a picture with someone my friends ask me "Isn't that your friend?"

Back