All-Star East Coast Championship Jan 29-30 Richmond Va Worlds Bid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they were arguing hard for it, but i guess they said they'll give them something rather than nothing instead, because no other teams could have gotten the bid, and they had one extra, and tehy were the only ones, so y not lol

WORST judging I have ever seen! Look at the scores and look at the point differences between each team. Ridiculous!

All Star Legacy didn't bring all their teams because they didn't feel that the event was worth the money ($125 participant, $20 entry fee per spectator per day) for the rest of the teams. Since the event was VERY small, lacked production, seating, etc. They didn't force the rest of their parents to pay for an event that wouldn't live up to the high price tag (especially considering hotel costs) just for the level 5 team to get a paid bid.

It does seem to compromise the "sport" to think that at the end of the day, they are clearly taking money into equation for the paid bid. .. as opposed to the highest scoring team.

Yes I am... how'd you know? Scores should be posted tomorrow.

cuz ur from PA lol and the only team from PA, but yea it was a pretty bad comp, our owner just came back from STUNT at Louisville and he's used to seeing good things run, but it was a big disappoint seeing this comp, worst part is that a coach a fame who had dinner with the owner (kinda shady....?) was like yea he won't invest money in certain things, such as lighting and will just run the comp the same way...

cuz ur from PA lol and the only team from PA, but yea it was a pretty bad comp, our owner just came back from STUNT at Louisville and he's used to seeing good things run, but it was a big disappoint seeing this comp, worst part is that a coach a fame who had dinner with the owner (kinda shady....?) was like yea he won't invest money in certain things, such as lighting and will just run the comp the same way...

Forget the lighting... how about investing in some quality, knowledgeable judges!!!! One of my girls today said that two of the judges were coaches at her high school here in PA. And get this, the high school isn't even competitive. I mean, I'm not saying that every judge needs to be an all star coach, but when my score sheets are 10 points different, obviously someone is confused!

Okay so which teams came in first in their respective divisions? Who had the 2 highest scores of the competition?

Junior Coed:
1st NJSE
2nd Fame J5
3rd All star legacy

Large All girl:
1st Fame

Small All girl:
1st Dream Extreme
2nd USA Alliance
3rd Viper Venom

Medium Coed:
1st Celebrities

Limited Coed:
1st NJSE Fab 5 (Large limited)
2nd All star Legacy (Large limited)
3rd USA! M80s (Small Limited)

International Coed:
1st Island xtreme
2nd USA! Most wanted

judges were horrible.... and so were the people running the competition.. they screwed up the scores for junior 5 division for day 1 and so Fame's J5 was put into second by a large margin when they hit perfect on day one and SE dropped a stunt but was way ahead?? Then ECC event director acknowledged that they screw up the scores but wouldn't do anything to fix them and give Fame's team the score they deserved even after watching their video's back. Day two Fame J5 hit (one tumble bust) and got the highest score of the entire day and would have been level 5 grand champs if they had received the correct Day 1 score

Large All girl:
1st Fame

Small All girl:
1st Dream Extreme
2nd USA Alliance
3rd Viper Venom

Limited Coed:
1st NJSE Fab 5 (Large limited)
2nd All star Legacy (Large limited)
3rd USA! M80s (Small Limited)

International Coed:
1st Island xtreme
2nd USA! Most wanted

Why did they split all girl if there was only 1 "large" team. Doesn't usasf mandate that to stay together

Back