All-Star East Coast Championship Jan 29-30 Richmond Va Worlds Bid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

impressive. yea ecc/cheer tech/ spirit brands... wouldn't recommend it... only reason to go is cuz its in walking distance... even ACEDAD said, he doesn't understand y any program would go to their events... and that they never hear anything good about them...

judges were horrible.... and so were the people running the competition.. they screwed up the scores for junior 5 division for day 1 and so Fame's J5 was put into second by a large margin when they hit perfect on day one and SE dropped a stunt but was way ahead?? Then ECC event director acknowledged that they screw up the scores but wouldn't do anything to fix them and give Fame's team the score they deserved even after watching their video's back. Day two Fame J5 hit (one tumble bust) and got the highest score of the entire day and would have been level 5 grand champs if they had received the correct Day 1 score

poor j5 :(

judges were horrible.... and so were the people running the competition.. they screwed up the scores for junior 5 division for day 1 and so Fame's J5 was put into second by a large margin when they hit perfect on day one and SE dropped a stunt but was way ahead?? Then ECC event director acknowledged that they screw up the scores but wouldn't do anything to fix them and give Fame's team the score they deserved even after watching their video's back. Day two Fame J5 hit (one tumble bust) and got the highest score of the entire day and would have been level 5 grand champs if they had received the correct Day 1 score

NJSE FAB 5 had a 379 first day. we were ahead by 11 points or something. but your j5 is amazing!! you guys rocked it!

Because Fame (juniors) stepped off the mat day one - that hurt them. There is no question that Fame was fantastic - just fantastic. But if you watch Spirit's J5 video, you can clearly see they, too, are fantastic - dance is fierce and the stunts are very high level. I don't know what happened with scores - Fame and Spirit should both be proud of their performances. Fame and Spirit were fantasic all around (all levels). I was proud to be there with another great organization.

I don't know that Fame's J5 could have beaten Fab 5 (NJSE) but I'm not a judge. I know that Fab 5 is unbelievable - watch out WORLDS!!!

after reading the posts, relieved we pulled our teams although we did want a bid, some times not worth it.

It was really a fine competition - there are always some teams that are so so and some great at any comp - everyone should remember this is supposed to be fun. There is always judging confusion, too. Some judges are looking for clean and squeaky. Others - the difficulty. Others - the best tumbling. Who knows? I just know that both NJSE and FAME J5 should both be proud of their performances and look forward to meeting again.You're Maryland right? We missed you - I really loved your routine at Reading - too bad you had some falls - I was looking forward to seeing you hit it this weekend. I'm sure you will get your bid!

meh, pretty much though if u have 26 ppl on team A and 27 on team B, with this company, team B wins cuz they paid an extra 125. and switch ups and straights pretty much r worth the same thing... the judges wouldnt be able to tell the difference between a straight up and a double up

Back