All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really hope Sweden can pull off a medal! They had some issues in one of the cradles idk if it was a dismount from pyramid or something, but one of the spotters had been in the way... The judges saw it though so it wasn't a problem. But that must've been stressfull being on the floor and not knowing if they caught that it really wasn't your fault!

Does anyone know if scoring is a clean slate today or if the scores are somehow combined from semi to finals?

Can we please start awards, like, right now? It's already 2 am and I need at least some sleep before USASF/IASF worlds start.

Does anyone know if scoring is a clean slate today or if the scores are somehow combined from semi to finals?

only scores from today count, scores from yesterday were only used to determine who qualified for today

Can we please start awards, like, right now? It's already 2 am and I need at least some sleep before USASF/IASF worlds start.

Might as well start messing up our sleeping schedules right away, by monday we'll be used to our new time zone ;).

Might as well start messing up our sleeping schedules right away, by monday we'll be used to our new time zone ;).

I'm so glad that there is almost nothing I HAVE to do on Monday and that Tuesday is a holiday. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to cope.

I'm really not ready for usasf....... HOW IS IT ALREADY THE END OF ICU. Like, I haven't even registered that worlds started...

I'm so glad that there is almost nothing I HAVE to do on Monday and that Tuesday is a holiday. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to cope.

I have to work on monday! and go up at 5 am.. But i have to miss alot of sundays. Atleat im free on tuesday so i can watch all of finals!!

I'm lucky about the dates this year again too, it's spring break in my region for the next two weeks, so I'm completely free !

Back