All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whoever produces the ICU stream deserves a gold medal for keeping the thing working and in HD the entire night. Fingers crossed Flo Cheer works as well this weekend as it did for me last year!

Jr USA All - Girl with some big bobbles but I don't think either of them actually came down, they muscled them right back up. Great job!

Do the USA junior teams hold tryouts as well? Or is one team from an allstar gym chosen for each AG and coed?

I think I read somewhere that it was high school teams?

I know the All Girl team is Eastside Middle School (I believe in Kentucky?), same as last year. They win UCA most years and are more talented than most high school teams. Unsure on Coed though - I know it was a JV team of a major UCA competitor last year (Mater Dei I want to say?)

Great second performance from USA Coed! Was the main flyer on the left side of the pyramid subbed out for this run? You could tell how much they were cheering her on.

Coed was a mix of several nationals caliber teams from throughout Louisiana, and all girl was a mix of teams from kentucky. Full list here:

USA Cheer Announces Junior All Girl US National Team - USA Cheer

USA Cheer Announces Junior Coed US National Team - USA Cheer
Interesting, I had no idea that Brother Martin was an all male school. Their female cheerleaders come from Catholic school around the New Orleans area (probably the ones included on that list).

Back