All-Star Nca (friday And Day 1 Updates)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just sent them to you... I have about 20 people messaging me and I have to wait like a minute before it lets me send another message... Calm down.

I feel your pain girl- trust me! After I would upload my HD videos from comps people would be like, "HEY DO YOU HAVE......?" And I'm always like "YES BUT I CAN ONLY UPLOAD ONE AT A TIME"! and HD videos take quite a bit longer to upload in their original format on YouTube.

Thank you!! :D No problem at all.

Is there anyone who hasn't gotten the videos they asked for yet? PM me if you need them. I have Coed Elite, Top Gun Large Coed, and all of Large Senior except for Peach and Love (my camera quit working in the middle of both of these)

Me :help:
but I'm sure you're probably asleep and I'm patient enough to wait until tomorrow (or technically later today). I don't need CE or SE, but the rest pretty please. :)

lady bullets had very minor stunt issues when i saw video of their routine, so maybe thats what made them drop in score.
yes they had some clear execution errors so if they hit cleaner tomorrow there will be a whole bunch of fans with little to no fingernails

Back