All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All I have to say is, Where there's smoke, there's fire.

As far as the cheating, I think it's definitely disparaging for the smaller gyms out there. How do you compete against a gym that already has 5 or 6 times the amount of athletes, especially when they're throwing their weight around and breaking rules with minimal consequences?
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! I can't even go there. What smoke what fire? I heard NEliteSteven is having an affair with his boss. Hey' I heard it...must be based on something after all you do work for your boss. How does it feel?

Nobody's stopping you from talking about anything you want to.

My beef is the rumor, gossip and innuendo about her personal life........other than that, have at it. In over 10 years of being on message boards I mostly stay out of the CEA drama because I know Courtney and I know my gym and I try to remember that other people's opinions don't affect me in the grand scheme of things but the personal stuff. That's over the line and that's what I spoke up about..........

I didn't say there was nothing productive said on this thread Joy I said that the thread was never meant to be productive in the first place.
Ok, my PERSONAL opinion on this thread and it's creation... MANY times accusations have come up, again, another accusation is brought up, this time a higher profile program. So the same questions came up, "what should be done IF someone is PROVEN guilty" Now, once opinions started flying, more drama ensued. I 8,000% agree that a personal life has no where on these boards and again 8,000% agree that I am disgusted at whoever thought it is ok, or their place to even THINK of bringing something like that out in public.
BUT, do I think that is the reason this thread was created, NO. I think ANOTHER team is being brought up on cheating accusations. Other than WORLD'S there is NO standard and to my knowledge little if anything has ever been done to anyone that has ever cheated that would deter anyone from cheating again. Does it suck that a high profile name is in this, yes.
Now I will close by saying this is my opinion and I could be wrong, but after re-reading this is my personal view. Msteal I love ya!

Um...It made me roll my eyes, and laugh. My boss is a woman.
45728381.jpg

Back