All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Based on our private conversation it was clear she expected an apology from me. She got one. I'm done. Lesson learned, I'll just choose to not interact on the boards with her to avoid future miscommunications.

Moving on.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ah sorry. Didn't catch the part about PMs until now. I was only going on what I saw here.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@CharlotteASMom
I stood behind, owned up to, and kept honesty behind what I said. That is all I did. I am not digging any holes I am not going to let people pick at me. I may not be a "veteran" on the board but as a former all star cheerleader I rather now muse about the sport then this drama. But I'm not going to let people pick at me.

day-37-they-still-do-not-suspect-i-am-a-mere-cat_o_1785161.jpg

@CharlotteASMom
I stood behind, owned up to, and kept honesty behind what I said. That is all I did. I am not digging any holes I am not going to let people pick at me. I may not be a "veteran" on the board but as a former all star cheerleader I rather now muse about the sport then this drama. But I'm not going to let people pick at me.

You are now starting to argue with the few people who were trying to help you out. If you really do want to discuss the sport and not "this drama", then simply leave this thread, because this has nothing to do with all star cheer. Stop looking at it, stop responding to it, and go discuss the sport in the 5,478 other threads that talk about scoring and teams and videos and all things cheer that you say you came here for!

On the contrary you were defensive over something I said to mommazazzi. If you're here for the sport you could careless about an opinion from someone who did look up some of the situation because I do not have all day to read 46 pages of forum drama. So yeah.
For future reference, it is @Mamarazzi - we tend to like to try to get our facts straight and our grammar correct around here. Oh, and read the newbie thread like Weezy suggested. I am pretty sure that one of the most important suggestions is to read an entire thread before you comment. That suggestion applies to everyone, because believe it or not, many of us don't have "all day to read 46 pages" either but we manage to do it anyway so we can respond intelligently.

Back