All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No. So that people who weren't around don't fall for the same mess. I really was not a fan of the "outing" 2 years ago (anyone who's read the thread knows that). But to just keep coming back as a new person is psycho. Personally, I like to know right away when I'm dealing with crazy.

It's not so much to say to her "you hurt people and we're still upset" - because truthfully I'm in the camp of "I really couldn't care less about your hurt feelings from 4 years ago" (like CharlotteASMom said - I got over my ex husband faster than that). It's more of a "Uuuuuggghhhh. Seriously, go away. You're crazy and it's annoying. STAAAAAAAAHP."

Sorry... even if she's not doing like she did before and actually defrauding people, it's annoying. People keep saying we need to let it go, but I'm gonna go ahead and say SHE needs to let it go. Move on... get therapy... take some meds... learn to love yourself... do whatever. But for real, spending YEARS of your life creating fake personalities on a message board is bananas.

I think the mentality behind the "outing" is not so much to have a public stoning (although I'll admit it does turn into that), but to let her know we know. Most people don't like to feel as though they're being laughed at or made to look stupid - every time she is outed, I think it's more people saying, "Nope. I am not the one. You aren't fooling me with this tired game."

Lastly, I'm not apologizing for anything. A picture and a random name don't prove anything. However, I'm not asking for proof of anything. No one on here owes anyone that - if y'all started saying I was zta, and that I needed to prove I wasn't, I would have a good laugh and keep it moving. You either know me in real life or you don't. But we're just letting her know... we see. I don't care of its zta or not. If something is off, it's off - and I'm filing it away and not getting sucked in.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yeah, what she said. ^^^^^

:D

the only thing this thread is missing. cats.
tumblr_lzzb6aPvMP1qd5k8xo1_500.gif

Yes please!!! In all seriousness, I moved on from my ex-husband's affair 3 years ago quicker than most here have move on from Deedle!!! It's done. Lesson learned. Move on people.

I'd also like to say that some of these "veteran" posters should take a quick look at themselves. To me being a veteran means kindly and gently guiding new posters through this process even when the newbie isn't being so kind themselves. @Weezy and I don't always agree on everything but to me her post is exactly how veteran posters should be offering advice.
Hi you're amazing!

That is all bye!

No. So that people who weren't around don't fall for the same mess. I really was not a fan of the "outing" 2 years ago (anyone who's read the thread knows that). But to just keep coming back as a new person is psycho. Personally, I like to know right away when I'm dealing with crazy.

It's not so much to say to her "you hurt people and we're still upset" - because truthfully I'm in the camp of "I really couldn't care less about your hurt feelings from 4 years ago" (like CharlotteASMom said - I got over my ex husband faster than that). It's more of a "Uuuuuggghhhh. Seriously, go away. You're crazy and it's annoying. STAAAAAAAAHP."

Sorry... even if she's not doing like she did before and actually defrauding people, it's annoying. People keep saying we need to let it go, but I'm gonna go ahead and say SHE needs to let it go. Move on... get therapy... take some meds... learn to love yourself... do whatever. But for real, spending YEARS of your life creating fake personalities on a message board is bananas.

I think the mentality behind the "outing" is not so much to have a public stoning (although I'll admit it does turn into that), but to let her know we know. Most people don't like to feel as though they're being laughed at or made to look stupid - every time she is outed, I think it's more people saying, "Nope. I am not the one. You aren't fooling me with this tired game."

Lastly, I'm not apologizing for anything. A picture and a random name don't prove anything. However, I'm not asking for proof of anything. No one on here owes anyone that - if y'all started saying I was zta, and that I needed to prove I wasn't, I would have a good laugh and keep it moving. You either know me in real life or you don't. But we're just letting her know... we see. I don't care of its zta or not. If something is off, it's off - and I'm filing it away and not getting sucked in.

If you watch the show catfish there is always a reason or a justification that the catfish has for doing what they do for creating fake profiles -every case is obviously different -but some probably have an underlying cause of some kind of mental illness, depression, life event - or some just enjoy doing it because they can - and don't feel bad about it. Most stop doing it but some don't. The latter is the one that is the most dangerous - just doing it because they can. I have no idea what category deedle/zta would fit under- but adding to the above post to keep coming back over and over under different names and creating different personalities- and acting like nothing ever happened- that is what is concerning. I think that is what the issue is - she basically created her own demise on the board-Since she seems to reinvent herself and jump right back in- I think people that know that are sensitive to her style.

So I don't need sunglasses for all the shade being thrown my way. I'll go ahead and take the high road.

@Jennie

You've made it clear to me that I am uncivil and owe you an apology. I did make one joke WAY in the beginning of this conversation that apparently you didn't think was funny. As I mentioned to you privately, I'm not sure why an apology is necessary since I never weighed in publicly on any concerns I had. I shared those with you privately. And your responses assured me my concerns were unfounded and I'm good with that, as I told you. And as I also told you, you should really care less what my opinion is. I'm not anyone important. So I'm not truly understanding why I'm such a horrible, uncivil individual who takes little care or concern for my posts (even though anyone who knows me knows that's patently untrue) but clearly you have been offended by me to the point that you're not letting it go without a public apology.

Therefore, I apologize for whatever wrong doing I visited upon you. Again I never called you out, we had that discussion in private, which I would consider the civil thing to do. But at this point I'm ready to take full responsibility for whatever offenses you've taken from me just to set your mind at ease and help you to move on.

And I'd appreciate a stand down on the "veterans are bullies that scare me" shade throwing in my direction since I make it a point to be as professional and positive as I can possibly be on the boards.

Hopefully this satisfies you so we can move on.

I'm pretty sure her posts were about @quitthedrama not you?

She could be the coolest person in the world. Idc. I stated my opinion. She can disagree all she wants that's fine. I'm sticking to what I know and it's just a board. She should be more concerned on what this years teams looks like, what new skills came out, stuff that's important over an opinion.
For someone that doesn't care and doesn't know you sure do post a lot.

I for one, do care. Because I know most everyone here IRL. So it may be "just a board" to you, but it is where me and some of my friends like to meet up and hang out. You're welcome to hang out with us if you can play nice. Or you can leave. Either way.

For someone that doesn't care and doesn't know you sure do post a lot.

I for one, do care. Because I know most everyone here IRL. So it may be "just a board" to you, but it is where me and some of my friends like to meet up and hang out. You're welcome to hang out with us if you can play nice. Or you can leave. Either way.
Okay great for you. And I can do what I like. I have been respectful and followed the forum rules. And it looks like you are older than me so I'd appreciate if you'd act like an adult. You're creating more drama then need be. So just stop.

There is less drama in the actual sport then what is going on here. So please let's just agree to disagree.

Okay great for you. And I can do what I like. I have been respectful and followed the forum rules. And it looks like you are older than me so I'd appreciate if you'd act like an adult. You're creating more drama then need be. So just stop.

There is less drama in the actual sport then what is going on here. So please let's just agree to disagree.
Agree to disagree to what exactly? And you were quite disrespectful to @Mamarazzi.
All I did was question why you continued to post when you yourself admitted to not knowing anything. I'm not causing any drama here kiddo since I'm not disrespecting anyone. I have followed the rules as well. I am just engaging in conversation. You're very defensive.

:chillpill:
Lets review: someone was trying to explain a situation to you (that you didn't know about) and you became condescending with them (someone who was actually there) based on what, 6 pages of a thread? They weren't trying to be mean to you. Nobody was attacking you until you became rude. (And you can't decide to "agree to disagree" about what happened with people who were there)
I wasn't there for the whoadeedle stuff so I don't pretend to know all the details and I don't really talk about it because regardless of my opinion on how people handled it, I'm not the one who was hurt by her so I have no right to talk about it. I'd suggest you do the same.

:chillpill:
Lets review: someone was trying to explain a situation to you (that you didn't know about) and you became condescending with them (someone who was actually there) based on what, 6 pages of a thread? They weren't trying to be mean to you. Nobody was attacking you until you became rude. (And you can't decide to "agree to disagree" about what happened with people who were there)
I wasn't there for the whoadeedle stuff so I don't pretend to know all the details and I don't really talk about it because regardless of my opinion on how people handled it, I'm not the one who was hurt by her so I have no right to talk about it. I'd suggest you do the same.

Haha the funny part was I said I wasn't there and I didn't know everything. They told me it's annoying when people don't read the whole post but there you go!

I'm pretty sure her posts were about @quitthedrama not you?

Based on our private conversation it was clear she expected an apology from me. She got one. I'm done. Lesson learned, I'll just choose to not interact on the boards with her to avoid future miscommunications.

Moving on.

Agree to disagree to what exactly? And you were quite disrespectful to @Mamarazzi.
All I did was question why you continued to post when you yourself admitted to not knowing anything. I'm not causing any drama here kiddo since I'm not disrespecting anyone. I have followed the rules as well. I am just engaging in conversation. You're very defensive.

On the contrary you were defensive over something I said to mommazazzi. So I wasn't defensive I stated that that's all I knew. And she was like basically dramatizing this whole situation. And I was trying to understand what all happen. I didn't post facts I knew I was pointing out facts I read in a previous thread. I wasn't rude to anyone up until now because this is childish. I keep hearing about a forum "clique" which sounds crazy to me. If you're here for the sport you could careless about an opinion from someone who did look up some of the situation because I do not have all day to read 46 pages of forum drama. So yeah.

Back