All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not trying to be rude with this reply.
In no way is she trying to call you out but was merely offering an explanation / reason for concern with a particular poster. For all anyone knew she was talking about me but you just accidentally outed yourself as the possible person of interest she mentioned.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

Fair enough and a good point. I just assumed everyone would have guessed she was talking about me. She hasn't had many nice things to say about me in previous threads so I guess I figured it was obvious.

It is just very frustrating for me to be continued to look bad for a mistake I made a long ago, acted upon and apologized for. I provided proof of my existence to the poster and I still don't think she believes I'm real haha! Completely understandable given FB history though. I wasn't properly around at the time but I have been able to tell its a very sensitive subject.

Its hard to gain respect back around here and I just don't want anyone to be thinking because of their posts I'm some sort of monster from Scotland (nessie anyone ;) ) who's only intention in life is to stalk cheerleaders :(

EDIT - to say that maybe her posts don't even look like that to others and I'm being paranoid. but that's how i feel i'm being perceived and its untrue.

not trying to be rude with this reply.
In no way is she trying to call you out but was merely offering an explanation / reason for concern with a particular poster. For all anyone knew she was talking about me but you just accidentally outed yourself as the possible person of interest she mentioned.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

We all knew who she was talking about.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We all knew who she was talking about.

Exactly, which I why I wanted to be quick to reply and say that yes, what she was talking about is completely the truth, but it doesn't happen any more and I've apologised for what happened and made changes.

Exactly, which I why I wanted to be quick to reply and say that yes, what she was talking about is completely the truth, but it doesn't happen any more and I've apologised for what happened and made changes.

I would just let it go. Move on and stop addressing it. You've apologized, we've all seen you apologize, it's over.

I would just let it go. Move on and stop addressing it. You've apologized, we've all seen you apologize, it's over.

Thanks and I will :) It is just difficult when it keeps on coming up again and again, hope you can understand that.

Fair enough and a good point. I just assumed everyone would have guessed she was talking about me. She hasn't had many nice things to say about me in previous threads so I guess I figured it was obvious.

It is just very frustrating for me to be continued to look bad for a mistake I made a long ago, acted upon and apologized for. I provided proof of my existence to the poster and I still don't think she believes I'm real haha! Completely understandable given FB history though. I wasn't properly around at the time but I have been able to tell its a very sensitive subject.

Its hard to gain respect back around here and I just don't want anyone to be thinking because of their posts I'm some sort of monster from Scotland (nessie anyone ;) ) who's only intention in life is to stalk cheerleaders :(

EDIT - to say that maybe her posts don't even look like that to others and I'm being paranoid. but that's how i feel i'm being perceived and its untrue.

I think you have respect from many people on this board. I've said what I had to say both publicly and in the PM that you are referring to (and asked me not to speak about but I guess it is ok for you to :confused:). Nothing of which you posted gave me confidence as to your identity. That doesn't mean you aren't who you say you are - as I said before you very well could be but there are too many inconsistencies for me to be comfortable one way or the other. I gave you my reasons for my concerns and I'm over and out with this subject, which is why I left the PM conversation even though you continued to reply to me despite the fact you weren't receiving responses. Let's all move on.

I think you have respect from many people on this board. I've said what I had to say both publicly and in the PM that you are referring to (and asked me not to speak about but I guess it is ok for you to :confused:). Nothing of which you posted gave me confidence as to your identity. That doesn't mean you aren't who you say you are - as I said before you very well could be but there are too many inconsistencies for me to be comfortable one way or the other. I gave you my reasons for my concerns and I'm over and out with this subject, which is why I left the PM conversation even though you continued to reply to me despite the fact you weren't receiving responses. Let's all move on.

Agreed.

I acknowledged that you took this situation well in my post. I'm glad you did, I enjoy your posts.

What I'm irritated by is the fact that not only you, but one other poster were essentially bullied into "identifying" yourselves because a bunch of grown adults are hung up on a situation that happened years ago. Not suggesting that I approve of what woahdeedle did by any means, but her reincarnations have been harmless... Irritating to some that she decided to come back, but harmless. Someone correct me if Im wrong, but she never used anyone else's information after the deedle incident, didn't get personally involved with others, etc. People pointing the finger at you and another poster only prove this- it's the IDEA of the person that everyone is so hung up on, and not the actual present day actions.

Do we not still have the feature that hides a users posts? If someone "KNOWS" that a poster is ZTA/deedle, can you not just use this feature and move on?

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting it to kill someone else.

I'll respond to you and @Meagan . From what I understand, and from the part I witnessed, this wasn't a simple, catfishy thing. It was betrayal in a big, big way.
Deedle/apple/zta/nut lied and hurt boarders, emotionally and financially.

It's been said in this thread that we stick together. This is true. We love hard. And if someone tries to disturb our happy little land of glitter and sweat, we will voraciously aggress, like rabid hyenas with the lame gazelle.

Just a dumb question... I wasn't around for the Deedle stuff, but I remember ZTA... But was lolsmileyface ever a part of that or was that a completely different person...? I remember lolsmileyface and lolsmileyface_backagain very well when they were here, just not sure if it's a part of this?

Plot Twist- @King has been deedle this whole time.
a1o6jt.gif

Just a dumb question... I wasn't around for the Deedle stuff, but I remember ZTA... But was lolsmileyface ever a part of that or was that a completely different person...? I remember lolsmileyface and lolsmileyface_backagain very well when they were here, just not sure if it's a part of this?

lol smiley face was not the same person. And is still around here.

Back