All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just love the boards during Summer
10oisdf.jpg

Hey- It's me! ;)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yes it is! Its actually a screenshot from that episode when Sammy opens the locker and the cat jumps out. The outtakes are even funnier because he jumps into Sam's arms...runs around in a circle and then runs off set screaming. It's also the episode with the epic "Eye of the Tiger" performance at the end.
I started with season 1 and have been burning through the episodes on Netflix.
Exactly the same! Started about a month or two ago on netflix and am up to that episode. I'm addicted but have had to limit my watching bc I was starting to have terrible dreams lol!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Exactly the same! Started about a month or two ago on netflix and am up to that episode. I'm addicted but have had to limit my watching bc I was starting to have terrible dreams lol!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Supernatural fanatic here!!! I've seen every episode of season 1-6 at least 4 or 5 times, and that's one of my favorite episodes ever. It'll never get old! :p

Once more, I was NOT here for all of this! NOR did I say it was a simple catfishy thing. I personally was going to stay out of it but my stupid curiosity asked so. I am not making any judgments here but as a newbie I'm trying to understand what I'm in for and who I can trust and who here really enjoys the sport that I have loved and experience and love to chat about.

Take a seat, shiny penny. None of us is here for "all this." We all love cheer and the experience. And this is a forum. You don't know, and frankly can't trust, anyone.
Now please don't raise your CAPS at me again.

Take a seat, shiny penny. None of us is here for "all this." We all love cheer and the experience. And this is a forum. You don't know, and frankly can't trust, anyone.
Now please don't raise your CAPS at me again.

It's just capital letters. And I will do as I so please because I said from the get go I had no idea about any of this. I passed my own opinion based off what I read that's that and you move on.

Back