All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's just capital letters. And I will do as I so please because I said from the get go I had no idea about any of this.I passed my own opinion based off what I read that's that and you move on.

Yet you commented and are now disrespecting one of the coolest people on the boards.

Ok. You do what you want.

For those of you who don't know:
Whoadeedle??? | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

And this might be a good read as well, it looks like page 36/37 might be a good place to start
Fake Social Networking Accounts | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Happy reading!
Read the fake social network thread with the knowledge that ztaprincess (a VERY popular poster) was a fake all along. She is whoadeedle, appledrinkyum, peanut and now, oncecoolcoachnowmom. Makes you shake your head

@luv2cheer92 thanks for linking!
At my age, keeping up with that many aliases/aliai/akas would totally send me to the nuthouse. I retrace my steps when I forget what I'm doing going from one room into another. So, for the sake of openness and honesty, I think I may have had another user id here from a few years ago but I forgot what it was and I don't think I made it out of the newbie forum. I'm lucky if I can remember my passwords much less keeping all the stories straight.

Yet you commented and are now disrespecting one of the coolest people on the boards.

Ok. You do what you want.

She could be the coolest person in the world. Idc. I stated my opinion. She can disagree all she wants that's fine. I'm sticking to what I know and it's just a board. She should be more concerned on what this years teams looks like, what new skills came out, stuff that's important over an opinion.

At my age, keeping up with that many aliases/aliai/akas would totally send me to the nuthouse. I retrace my steps when I forget what I'm doing going from one room into another. So, for the sake of openness and honesty, I think I may have had another user id here from a few years ago but I forgot what it was and I don't think I made it out of the newbie forum. I'm lucky if I can remember my passwords much less keeping all the stories straight.
I just have to comment on your avatar...I love Vegas Vacation!!!

I have read through all pages of this thread and have some "veteran" advice for @Jennie and @Meagan. One of the reasons we created the Newbie section was for newcomers to get their "feet wet" in the pond before jumping into the ocean. It's also important to READ thoroughly before you post. Nothing is more frustrating than (and I'm not saying either one of you are guilty of this) a new poster "not having the time" to go thru all the pages of a thread and/or research a topic with years of history before stating their opinion. On the other hand, I know some of the veteran posters can be quite snarky and pounce on the new meat. However, most of the folks on here share a common interest...cheerleading.

The whoadeedle story is very complex and they have resurfaced many a time. The first time around was VERY damaging. The Olympics of Catfishing. Whoadeedle hurt alot of people and more than that really changed the board. Were we naive? Maybe, but I would rather think most folks on here just want to see the good in people. This board has helped alot of people and although we may not all like each other, it's a family of sorts.

Before you respond how you are sorry, free to state your opinion, I'm just a child, etc., this is not about censorship. Just some friendly advice to enrich your experience here. You can learn ALOT from this board and maybe even make some life long friends.

Happy Posting!

I'll respond to you and @Meagan . From what I understand, and from the part I witnessed, this wasn't a simple, catfishy thing. It was betrayal in a big, big way.
Deedle/apple/zta/nut lied and hurt boarders, emotionally and financially.

It's been said in this thread that we stick together. This is true. We love hard. And if someone tries to disturb our happy little land of glitter and sweat, we will voraciously aggress, like rabid hyenas with the lame gazelle.

I was here for deedle. I talked to her in video/voice chats (she of course didn't have video). I was not as personally invested in her as many other people were, but I saw the relationships that were formed publicly and I saw the fall out and I felt very sad for everyone she hurt. But, like I said in my previous post... every time she's come back, she has not repeated the offenses (as far as I can remember, but please, tell me if I'm incorrect). I can see how certain people would prefer not to engage with her, but her reincarnations have always remained relatively anonymous (very little or no personal info, no pictures, no program affiliation, etc) and she just came here to post about cheerleading (and she did that well).

It's been 4 (I think?) years. I know some of the people who were close to her are still here, but most are gone. I can see the uproar if she had returned several times and pulled the same act, but she hasn't. She's been a popular poster, but has never seemed to hurt anyone again. 4 or 5 years is a long time in terms of growing up or figuring out your craziness. It's also a long time in terms of letting things go. Yes, what she did the first time was literally crazy, and I'm sure I felt differently the first few times she came back and probably posted something against her in one thread or another. But personally, I honestly just no longer care if she's here with some alias as long as she remains harmless and gives the same kind of great input as she did when she was ZTA. I think it's time for most of us to let it go.

She could be the coolest person in the world. Idc. I stated my opinion. She can disagree all she wants that's fine. I'm sticking to what I know and it's just a board. She should be more concerned on what this years teams looks like, what new skills came out, stuff that's important over an opinion.
Oh Lord..."No she didn't" Respect is one of the most important lessons on this board. Learn it, Love it, Live it.....

Oh Lord..."No she didn't" Respect is one of the most important lessons on this board. Learn it, Love it, Live it.....
Well, they could have just respected my opinion. I am not being disrespectful I'm being gained up on for not having the same opinion on something that has nothing to do with the sport. So just stop and leave me alone please.

@Weezy thanks for the advice. I do appreciate kind criticism over being attacked. Plus, I did a little research on this whole thing. So it wasn't like I took a stab in the dark and or expected someone to walk me through all of this. I maybe new the board but I'm not new to cheering so I get the whole general idea.

Plus, it's board drama. I expected some drama but I figure over the actual sport.

But I guess I did learn it. Lived it. But I definitely did not love it.

I was here for deedle. I talked to her in video/voice chats (she of course didn't have video). I was not as personally invested in her as many other people were, but I saw the relationships that were formed publicly and I saw the fall out and I felt very sad for everyone she hurt. But, like I said in my previous post... every time she's come back, she has not repeated the offenses (as far as I can remember, but please, tell me if I'm incorrect). I can see how certain people would prefer not to engage with her, but her reincarnations have always remained relatively anonymous (very little or no personal info, no pictures, no program affiliation, etc) and she just came here to post about cheerleading (and she did that well).

It's been 4 (I think?) years. I know some of the people who were close to her are still here, but most are gone. I can see the uproar if she had returned several times and pulled the same act, but she hasn't. She's been a popular poster, but has never seemed to hurt anyone again. 4 or 5 years is a long time in terms of growing up or figuring out your craziness. It's also a long time in terms of letting things go. Yes, what she did the first time was literally crazy, and I'm sure I felt differently the first few times she came back and probably posted something against her in one thread or another. But personally, I honestly just no longer care if she's here with some alias as long as she remains harmless and gives the same kind of great input as she did when she was ZTA. I think it's time for most of us to let it go.

Yes please!!! In all seriousness, I moved on from my ex-husband's affair 3 years ago quicker than most here have move on from Deedle!!! It's done. Lesson learned. Move on people.

I'd also like to say that some of these "veteran" posters should take a quick look at themselves. To me being a veteran means kindly and gently guiding new posters through this process even when the newbie isn't being so kind themselves. @Weezy and I don't always agree on everything but to me her post is exactly how veteran posters should be offering advice.

Back