All-Star Top Gun New Worlds Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you like the new Uni?

• Total voters
I like them. Not because they are modest, or some of you think I am a prude, or whatever. I like them because they say "athletic" to me. I like the concept behind them. Perhaps some of them should have ordered one size larger, and white wasn't the best color choice, but I like where TG was going with them.

ETA: Those black lines down the sides of the hips, please get rid of the curve at the top. That just visually adds more curve than most women would like.

the top is beautiful, perfect, gorgeous. very clean and classy. the actual design of the pants looks good as well, but i hate the concept of them. top gun is one of the biggest trend setters in the industry and i truly hope this is not a trend that catches on... i doubt most teams would be able to pull them off at all. but that's just my opinion, and you know, different strokes for different folks. if the kids are happy wearing them that's all that really matters.

In general I think the masses are always afraid and uncomfortable with anything that's new. When shorts were a newer uni choice the same type of opposition came then it eventually died off. I happen to love the pants and I'm not sure why they're so controversial. Kudos to Top Gun for being innovative and always representing their own style. It pretty much seems like they're damned if they do and they're damned if they don't but hey people are still talking about them regardless lol. :cheering:

I don't care for it. the pants completely ruin the line of their leg. I cannot imagine stunts looking good in these.

IMO, stunts looked gorgeous in the pants! I don't know if it's cuz the pants were white, but I really feel it highlighted the flyers amazing body positions! Not to mention it was a breath of fresh air to not see girls tugging at their skirts for the entire routine! Added to the overall cleanliness!

Am I the only one who's imagining how hard it must be to backspot someone wearing those pants?? Especially if the stunt starts to sink and you need to grab the fliers calf to shove her back up. The pants are just going to slide around. I hate capri pants in general so this was def not my fav uniform.

I've loved the whole uniform since I first saw them!! I think it's a great concept, the girls still look cute and girly in their half tops but they blend in better with the boys with their capris (like in the jumps and tumbling). I thought they looked great on the floor, black may have been better on the athletes but they still rock it!

Would I want to wear those white capris? No way! But the uniforms as
A whole looked absolutely GORGEOUS in person on stage!

I love it. The uniforms have a military feel to them? If that makes sense to anyone? Haha. If they would have had the TOP GUN in camo.....dead. But these are actually one of my favorites from this year!

....I like them. The top is gorgeous, athletic, and covers while still being flashy (glad you've realized that that is a thing, TG ;) ). I think the capris are athletic and fierce- HOWEVER, I would have liked the cut to be a little higher on the leg. Believe it or not- mid-calf cut is not flattering on most. Something closer toward the knee area probably would have been a bit more flattering for the leg line. I would have been cool with that uni having an appropriate matching skirt as well :D White is dangerous with tight, form-fitting athletic pants, but I think I've seen much worse unis from that program, as well as others. Mad kudos, well done.

The uniforms are absolutely gorgeous on the floor AND (IMO) in person. Drkilluzionz if you designed these (as I suspect you did) you outdid yourself. I thought the girls looked amazing in them and you could tell they felt good in them.

Okay I love the tops! and at first when I saw the pants I thought they were terrible, but when I thought about it I thought they would be so comfortable... I actually kinda like it. I'd rather wear the classic skirt, but I do like it.

Back