All-Star Uca Nationals Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dono, your jumps were soooo fierce yesterday!!! Cheering you guys on like crazy today!!!!!
=D thank youuuu
when i looked at the video i was like "that sucks i need to do better tomorrow." lol
i'm sp proud of my team we really pulled it together.. can't wait to go back in 6 weeks!!

It would be so funny if you went up to her and say "Riley said good luck and she loves you!" It would totally freak her out!!:D
so i totally did what you said and she was so freaked out she like thought i was stalking her or something i was like "...no... just ask your friend"

This year the score sheet at worlds puts stunting back in co-ed. And I believe (correct me if I am wrong please) the UCA score sheet is very close to the worlds score sheet. Smoke was amazing Sunday and I think they had the highest score in that division. I'm not sure about the Sunday score thing but I am sure someone on here will let me know if I am wrong.
i dont think they have highest raw, but i dont know if the final score was highest?

Vancouver Large Senior 5 was uneligable for a bid because they are an international program.
Therefore they were taken out of the equation.

And why are they ineligible? There is no rule that says international teams have to compete in international. That is why there has been a few canadian teams to compete in small senior before.

Back