All-Star Worlds Vod Suggestion Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm posting it as Chairman of the USASF Parent Action Committee and this will be one of our suggestions to USASF for improving Worlds 2012.

What I mean about the complaints is that a post of XYZ All Stars isn't on there, isn't relevant to this thread.

In that case:

1. Make the video itself larger in the browser. Currently it is a small "window" within the browser - even though it can be made bigger by clicking on the video itself the quality at that time becomes more fuzzy.

2. Operate the Search feature for a team much like a search engine - key words should be added [if that is how it is programmed], so one can search using any which word. Currently, you have to know the teams, spelling, and team name fairly specifically to get the results.

would it not be worth actually having a real pay per view? like on cable?? Not really sure how that works but I would buy it!

I was thinking of that too...but I would need to be able to record it since it isn't something that I can sit and watch all day long.

I know with DirecTv, it is sort of limited how long you can keep a PPV movie recorded (if at all.)

Back