All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

top 3 in med coed had bids already so it's a bummer others in that division didn't get one. What's your team if you don't mind answering.

They did give the 2 AL. My team came in last (hot mess on Day 2 dropped us to last). So looking at that performance they didn't look like a "worlds team". Onward and upward. Lesson learned I hope.

They did give the 2 AL. My team came in last (hot mess on Day 2 dropped us to last). So looking at that performance they didn't look like a "worlds team". Onward and upward. Lesson learned I hope.
oh I see. I thought you were talking about full paids. Good luck at UCA I hope your team gets a bid

It makes me sad Steel doesn't have a bid of any sort yet..... every other large coed team has received some sort of bid already (maybe Cheer Eclipse Comets as well).

Maybe the gym/coaches didn't declare them?
Our gym will only take teams in our gym that get a full paid bid, last season we didn't declare at all :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's always a possibility. It's not our gym. But I was told they had hoped for a Summit Bid. So, it seemed curious that with such a high score and placement at Cheersport they wouldn't have received a bid.

Sucks when you score higher than those that got an at-large bid, and you don't get one. Got some crushed kids over here.
Higher than other teams in your division? Because you can't really compare scores between divisions. Hopefully they have more chances!

Higher than other teams in your division? Because you can't really compare scores between divisions. Hopefully they have more chances!
Yes, we scored higher than a team that got an at large bid in small coed. We were Division II, they were I. It should not have made a difference bc all small coed should be judged against each other. One more chance, but how to explain to kids-sorry you had the better score and still did not get the bid? Bitter pill to swallow for sure.

Yes, we scored higher than a team that got an at large bid in small coed. We were Division II, they were I. It should not have made a difference bc all small coed should be judged against each other. One more chance, but how to explain to kids-sorry you had the better score and still did not get the bid? Bitter pill to swallow for sure.
It's still different judging panels/"divisions" though, one may have scored everyone higher than the other one, who knows, but I understand where you're coming from.

I just checked results.cheersport.net again and they haven't updated Senior Elite's final score, does no one have a hard copy of the scores?

I just checked results.cheersport.net again and they haven't updated Senior Elite's final score, does no one have a hard copy of the scores?

I am looking at the hard copy given to the teams as we speak. I wasn't there and have no idea what anyone "should" have scored, but it shows SE with a final score of 96.35 and every other teams' scores match exactly what is currently on results.cheersport.net. Unless the score was changed after the fact (which is unlikely, but possible) CU was mistaken.

Back