All-Star Curling Hair

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love curls.. when done correctly. My team decided to where ours in loose-ish curls and I had to get up at an hour earlier, and I used about a bottle of hair spray (I have EXTREMELY thin hair) and when I got to the competition, one girl had just brushed her hair and was throwing it into a pony as she got there. It makes me mad when some girls make an effort to make sure they look good, and others are still getting dressed as they get to the competition.. So I'd prefer a high, straight pony.

We were at GLCC in Detroit last weekend and a lot of teams had straight ponytails. I was watching hair because of thus thread, lol. My problem with the straight ponytail is the short spiky hairs that stick up and look all jagged. I also think girls with short hair need to have half up half down because their straight high ponytails were in their face the whole time.

Indiana ultimate girls with short hair looked so cute, they had it all in bouncy curls with a side part. It sounds like it might look bad but it was adorable on the 2 sr 3 girls that wore it that way.

Indiana ultimate girls with short hair looked so cute, they had it all in bouncy curls with a side part. It sounds like it might look bad but it was adorable on the 2 sr 3 girls that wore it that way.

Rockstar has some girls that do that short bouncy curl look. It was very cute and it made the routine seem even more energetic!

All I know is thank God for my wife because if it was up to me... my girls hair wouldn't get curled!! LOL... she is like the pro when it comes to curls. Never seen someone create such artwork with a curling iron, a wet washcloth and a bottle of hairspray!

165040_1712983834584_1537820267_1677952_982704_n.jpg

All I know is thank God for my wife because if it was up to me... my girls hair wouldn't get curled!! LOL... she is like the pro when it comes to curls. Never seen someone create such artwork with a curling iron, a wet washcloth and a bottle of hairspray!

how. does. she. do. that.

No but actually what curling iron does and hairspray she use, this looks amazing

xcheergoddessx said:
how. does. she. do. that.

No but actually what curling iron does and hairspray she use, this looks amazing

To get that particular curl style, you have to be sure that all hair is in contact with the barrel of curling iron. You use smaller sections of hair start at the end of the curling iron and make sure the hair all lays next to itself along the curling iron barrel.

Amazing:eek: Please share her secrets....LOL!!

John Butler said:

I need (desperately) to learn her secrets!!!

Back