All-Star Shouldacouldawoulda

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to rehash old topics but I'd have to say I'm extremely disappointed with the twitter sportsmanship for large senior. Some girls reactions are making me lose respect for the team.

I wish i could shimmy this a million times..
as i was trying to keep track of scores and how some teams performed I saw some very disrespectful tweets and comments.
I understand of you disappointed that your team/ favorite team did not win, but that does not automatically give you the right to bash other teams and say that they did not earn it.
I just think that all those people need to get over themselves and realize that at the end of the day its the judges desicion who wins, and we all need to RESPECT that. You obviously don't have to like it, but you really should represent you team well and respect it. And Don't Bash On Other Teams!
We are supposed to be a Cheer Family! But at times it seems like a rather dysfunctional family, IMHO. :eek:

So, rant over! :rolleyes:

PCM fantasy was def underated and they shoulve made top 10 , theyve grown so much and def deserved it , just sayinn
They did deserve it, but, unfortunately it just wasn't their day. Teams with nowhere near the difficulty proceeded about them because they hit in semis. Their raw would've put them up there in the middle going into finals (I believe I read 6th) :(

I live in NJ and as much as I love my state...there really is such a thing as Southern Hospitality. When I was in Alabama last summer there was not one young person who did not follow up a question with yes mam or no mam. You won't find that in NJ. However, I would also like to clarify we are not all rude, nor are we all italian, swear and wear spandex with HUGE poof's...just sayin'
Took the words out of my mouth. I am from MD but go to school in NJ and I can't wait to return home because everyone is just so much NICER. MD isn't even southern! I had a man threaten me over a parking spot one time...I'm a 21 year old female and he was like 40. Who does that?

Back