High School Uca Nationals 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@CheerItFullOut I watched your team at Nationals and looooved the routine - very fun and upbeat.

Also, I found out I've been pronouncing Tulare wrong this whole time....whoopsie.
Lol! Everyone pronounces us 2 LAR... and don't realize it's 2 LARY... and thank you, kids had a blast and are excited for next year. This was our 2nd year there (where does the time go)

Sounds like poor sportsmanship to me. At an event that large every mistake counts. I am surprised this is even an article, he is really teaching the wrong lesson to these kids.

This was in the comment section...

"Here are the facts:
1) Scott Co was scored incorrectly. They received a 6.5 in stunt difficulty, when the day before they received a 9.0.
2) UCA admitted they made a calculation error.
3) UCA refused to alter the results.
4) Scott Co is not mad at Ravenwood (the winner) or anyone else who placed above them. However, they want to be given the recognition that they deserve for actually winning."

Doesn't sound like a UCA thing though so idk...I'm not sure that scoring is correct either but idk high school score sheets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was in the comment section...

"Here are the facts:
1) Scott Co was scored incorrectly. They received a 6.5 in stunt difficulty, when the day before they received a 9.0.
2) UCA admitted they made a calculation error.
3) UCA refused to alter the results.
4) Scott Co is not mad at Ravenwood (the winner) or anyone else who placed above them. However, they want to be given the recognition that they deserve for actually winning."

Doesn't sound like a UCA thing though so idk...I'm not sure that scoring is correct either but idk high school score sheets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhh. I see. The article did not go into that specific detail. We ran into that issue at uca nationals and they would not budge either yet we saw teams doing the same skill set as us getting higher difficulty scores. Sad situation for those girls.

Back