All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what? not even one? the woman very clearly raised her hand in the back right corner (left when you're watching it.) there's no question that it was an OOB. the second girl to the front was questionable, so no deduction for that, i understand. i'm stars biggest fan, but if there were zero deductions, i'm baffled. and worlds just lost the small shred of legitimacy they had left with me...

Not one. I'll have the sheet sent to me tonight when rays gets back from staff training.

Rays won every single execution category by a good margin but was beaten in difficulty and performance. Makes sense doesn't it?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

orange out cleaned them in pretty much every category.
I'm not against Orange winning. I just don't get the point spread. It just seems so large and off. I know you are always the first to defend Orange, and that's great but I'm just curious about the margin and what not. I agree that they are clean but I don't think ten points worth of clean.

I'm not against Orange winning. I just don't get the point spread. It just seems so large and off. I know you are always the first to defend Orange, and that's great but I'm just curious about the margin and what not. I agree that they are clean but I don't think ten points worth of clean.

On a normal scoresheet it would only be like 3 points difference... Remember that it's out of 3 times as many points as we're used to so the point spreads should be bigger

But the point spreads were not that large in other divisions.

I think I would question it more if there wasn't such a large gap between every team. It's not like Stars, Panthers, and SE were all within a point from each other and Orange was 10 points ahead of them. But most of the teams are separated by that much, with the exception of Stars/Panthers. You can't compare any one division to another division because of how the scoring is set up.

No I'm referring to that's why the point spread is so big. Because they out executed them in ever category.

Not one. I'll have the sheet sent to me tonight when rays gets back from staff training.

Rays won every single execution category by a good margin but was beaten in difficulty and performance. Makes sense doesn't it?

I had Rays winning. I have an issue with the oob not being deducted--why have rules? Especially when it is clear to everyone that the side judge called it. Doesn't seem fair. Just my thoughts.

The OOB would have switched 2nd and 3rd, not 1st and 2nd.

The OOB would have switched 2nd and 3rd, not 1st and 2nd.
I realize it wouldn't have affected first/second-however it would have switched second and third and even if nothing would have changed-if a deduction is clearly caught it should be given. Had it been missed it would be one thing..but clearly this isn't the case as the video even shows the judge flagging it.

How quickly in the past has the ESPN coverage been uploaded to YouTube? Was unsure how strict they are with copyright type stuff? I am dying to see yesterday's broadcast!

How quickly in the past has the ESPN coverage been uploaded to YouTube? Was unsure how strict they are with copyright type stuff? I am dying to see yesterday's broadcast!

It's already up! I live in Canada where it DOSNT play so I got somebody on tumblr to post it for me. I can post the link if you would like.

heres much clear video of all the large senior teams from worlds from this uploader, dont know if anyone has seen them from this angle yet.

Back