All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just a FYI. 2013 was also the year of the Nodes and when I asked USASF for a refund they said "No girl, bye"

Somewhere, someone that handles this is like HAH! Got'em

ha-got-em-o.gif

My credit card company said, "Done. No worries. Have a nice day.":D

Forgive me for not knowing the rules, but do alternates/emergency fill-ins not have to be on the roster prior to the competition?

Like for Rockstar's coach, and now this CE situation, I'm assuming these two people weren't rostered but are now being thrown in. Is that allowed? (I'm assuming it is, since these two programs are very familiar with worlds, but it still seems weird to me)

Wow. I could not imagine having to learn the routine on the day to fill in at Worlds...
She's kind of been around the program all season from my understanding..with her filling in on Senior Elite at the beginning of the season and all...so I'm sure she has the basics of what she has to do...But still I couldn't imagine that stress :(:(

ETA: Saw Rachael Ward (Photographer) tweet that Coed Elite will go again at 11:45.

So will Coed Elite compete again or are they going to finals? I saw conflicting guesses about it.

I believe all large coed teams go to finals, so competing today just determines order of tomorrow. Even if they don't compete today they should go tomorrow. My guess would be first to go.

I just put a reminder in my calendar to not buy the livestream next year!

I believe all large coed teams go to finals, so competing today just determines order of tomorrow. Even if they don't compete today they should go tomorrow. My guess would be first to go.
I believe two teams are not continuing into tomorrow

That time the stream is finally working in HP Field House but you're scared to death to switch venues, close tabs, let your comp go to sleep, sneeze, blink, or do anything.

Because you don't want to miss Large Senior, even when it starts in 6 hours.

Not taking any chances.

Bah. Literally just got the live stream on in time to see a local team walk off the floor. Boo on me.

Live feed via Roku working great, though. *knocks on wood* I did have to find the USASF site by going through Twitter (the only way it would work) and had to delete the Roku channel and add it again.

Latest posts

Back