All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The coach filling in thing doesn't seem ok for some reason. How can you compete with a 41 year old on the team? Surely Rockstar has their alternates there? And their home isn't too far from Florida, another athlete could potentially just hop on a plane and be there in like 2-3 hours? Literally pack your comp stuff and some undies in a carry on and haul a$$ to the airport. Not ideal but plausible. I don't get that.

Also, I support the idea of people calling their credit card companies and withholding the payment. If enough people do that then maybe USASF will get the idea and fix it for next year. Imagine all the money they could lose. Let's send them a message they will actually listen to.

In the meantime, everyone at worlds needs to submit every routine via snapchat and we'll have created our own free live stream.
A little different, but I remember one of my friends that cheer there told me that Victor filled in for an injury on TG i5 like 2 days before worlds a couple years ago. Granted it is Victor, but he was around that age!

Nooo poor CE I feel so bad for those kids, but especially for Dylan after all the drama he went through at the start of the season. Does anyone know if any of his family members were able to fundraise and make it over to watch worlds? Seeing anyone get hurt is awful, but I can't imagine the stress his family would be feeling watching this from halfway around the world

HI EVERYONE!!

I wish I could have sent my roku to one of you for the weekend because it worked like a dream last year..originally my ex-bf was staying through tonight so I wasn't expecting to be home much this Worlds. But he left early and instead of murdering him, I'm catching up early on this feed.. :D

Cancel your credit cards. We complain about the feed but let them keep our money anyway. Hit 'em in the pockets if you really want change.

When it rains it pours I guess.

Livestream doesn't work, barely any hits, completely unexpected injuries of key players..

Pray for my boyfriend and I, I don't want to die on the way to signing our lease.

Considering that Dylan was injured his tumbling was flawless (including a kick double) of the little amount of their routine we got to see. Props to him! I just hope that they can both rest and can compete again tomorrow.

HI EVERYONE!!

I wish I could have sent my roku to one of you for the weekend because it worked like a dream last year..originally my ex-bf was staying through tonight so I wasn't expecting to be home much this Worlds. But he left early and instead of murdering him, I'm catching up early on this feed.. :D

Cancel your credit cards. We complain about the feed but let them keep our money anyway. Hit 'em in the pockets if you really want change.

I'm so hoping the pun was unintentional.

Back