All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter was like OO5s special visitor today, they took her to warmups and everything!

She was so proud to be hanging out with them she sent me this pic dying of excitement
45aba84a3276a8816d775dc813763b58.jpg

Lol anyways I just want to say this team has been so kind to her the last two days my daughter won't stop talking about this!

Anyways she said the girls have them in a headband behind their poof and the boys have them in their pants and she said some may have them in their sleeves but she wasn't sure! She said during warmups they never put the glasses on at all so she didn't see them get them out till they performed!
Your daughter is so cute. I love your stories about her. Don't stop sharing your stories. Congratulations on all your teams being in top 3. That's incredible.

Those are great finishes for your first trip to Cheersport. So glad I got to see Jaylen perform. Your teams were awesome...action packed routines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your daughter is gorgeous!!!!! You are in trouble!! Thanks for being so positive today... U caught me at a bad time but I'm so thankful u were there! Can't wait to see you guys again!!

:cheering::chestbump: @Kris10boo, Wow, what an amazing day for Star Vipers and congrats! Were those all of the teams in your gym, if so, it makes for an incredible gym 6 out of 7 teams snagged 2nd and above, woohoo! Even more amazing, your daughter managed to get that many TopGun members in a group shot... Killin' it!

:cheering::chestbump::tsnuami:Wow, what an amazing day for Star Vipers and congrats! Were these all of the teams in your gym, if so, it makes for an incredible gym 6 out of 7 teams snagged 2nd and above, woohoo! Even more amazing, your daughter managed to get that many TopGun members in a group shot... Killin' it!

We only have 7 cheer Allstar teams, we do have 2 prep teams, and a special needs team (finally)

Prep teams don't travel and special needs team wasn't created that long ago so we didn't want to spring CHEERSPORT on them last minute.

Oh and we have a hip hop dance team.

I will say spirit of texas had an amazing showing at cheersport as well. We tried to represent texas well! Lol

None of our teams have placed less than third all season.

If I don't count our undefeated prep teams but just our regular full year allstar teams

Then we have

38-1st
8- 2nd
3- 3rd

Regarding the bids how will it determine who gets one in the small senior/coed split? Are they going to combined div I/II and then determine top three?

I'm no judge, but it seems like they're just doing the bare minimum to hit the score sheet and many long pauses in between everything. No risks. I think that just doesn't cut it anymore. WCSS and SE are going above and beyond and getting recognized for it. The pyramid is so elementary, and I hate to say it, but only a few of the stunt groups look solid and confident.

difficulty wasn't where anyone lacked on the scoresheet in large senior. Overall performance was the big factor.

We only have 7 cheer Allstar teams, we do have 2 prep teams, and a special needs team (finally)

Prep teams don't travel and special needs team wasn't created that long ago so we didn't want to spring CHEERSPORT on them last minute.

I will say spirit of texas had an amazing showing at cheersport as well. We tried to represent texas well! Lol

If I don't count our undefeated prep teams but just our regular full year allstar teams

Then we have

38-1st
8- 2nd
3- 3rd

One thing about special needs teams if you have a wheelchair athlete and cheersport, the elevators are a nightmare. The wait is long and then you have people with large duffle bags clogging the elevators. Thankfully this year, they actually had people telling them to get out that this is just for wheelchairs, strollers, and those with special needs. However, the B hall just has 1 small elevator that can barely fit 1 wheelchair. It didn't help that the attendant was large herself and sat in a regular chair and took up half the space. The whole issue is not Cheersport's fault but more the GWCC. It was slightly better this year than when we attended 2 years ago. However, a few moms with large backpacks and purses did hit my daughter in the head with their bags and never seemed to notice or apologize until my daughter spoke up. I don't think it was intentional but rather the fact it was very crowded.

Then we have

38-1st
8- 2nd
3- 3rd
Didn't you have a 6th yesterday? Instagram says hypnotic was 6th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Med Coed Scores
1 Spirit of Texas – Royalty 98.53
2 Maryland Twisters – Reign 97.69
3 World Cup – Odyssey 97.63
4 GymTyme All-Stars – Platinum 96.36
5 Cheer Extreme – Smoex 95.88
6 Premier Athletics-Knoxville – Great White Sharks 95.28
7 Charlotte All Stars – Teal 95.08
8 ACE Cheer Company-JAC – Wild Warriors 94.79
9 Georgia All Stars 94.59
10 Louisiana Cheer Force – Chrome 94.16
11 ACE Cheer Company-PC – Pride Warriors 92.49

Med Sr Scores
1 The Stingray All Stars-Marietta – Peach 98.39
2 Spirit of Texas – A Team 97.66
3 Cheer Extreme – Lady Elite 96.93
4 FCA Gems – Diamonds 96.41
5 Brandon All Stars – Senior Pink 96.03
6 World Cup Phoenix – Zenith 95.79
7 Maryland Twisters – Weathergirls 95.56
8 All Star One – Big Bang 95.5
9 Top Gun All Stars – Lady Jags 95.43
10 American Elite Allstars – Celebrity 95.25
11 Fire and Ice Allstars – 5 Alarm 93.89
12 Cheer Station – Flyers 93.58

SSC Div II Scores
1 Brandon All-Stars – Senior Black 98.81
2 Rockstar Cheer – The Beatles 97.53
3 Twist and Shout – Diamonds 97.51
4 Cheer Athletics-Charlotte – RoyalCats 96.96
5 CC Champs – Senior Addiction 96.44
6 Ultimate Athletics – Prodigy 96.35
7 Tri-Athletics – Five Os 95.53
8 Tumble Tech – Alpha 95.31
9 Infinity Allstars – Senior Black 95.24
10 CheerVille Athletics – Kryptonite 94.51
11 Ohio Valley All Stars 94.41
12 Cheer Corps – Atomic 5 94.14
13 Integrity Cheer Corporation – Black Ops 93.28
14 Carolina Legacy Allstars – Black Smoke 88.54

SSC Div I Scores
1 Prodigy All Stars – Midnight 97.19
2 ACE Cheer Company-HAT – Chiefs 96.64
3 Louisiana Cheer Force – Gold 96.56
4 Florida Top Dog All Stars – Rain 96.44
5 Maryland Twisters – Cobalt 95.06
6 Fire and Ice Allstars – Hail 94.29
7 ACX – Kat Daddies 94.09
8 Cheer Extreme – Guardians 93.98
9 Ultimate Allstars 93.28
10 CE Allstars – Dragonflies 92.93
11 Middle Georgia All Stars – Galaxy 92.44
12 Bay State All Stars – Surge 92.16
13 Charlotte North – Slate 91.74
14 Rush Allstars – Tigers 91.43

ETA: Wow that's a lot of lists in a row, sorry guys :)
Thank you!!!!

Didn't you have a 6th yesterday? Instagram says hypnotic was 6th

That's our dance team and one girl was like coughing up blood and had to go to the hospital she was sick.. I don't know how many teams they were against or if they did well. I haven't even seen them

But I hope the girl is ok but I haven't heard:(

And results for stars vipers if anyone cares

1st
Large Restricted Coed 5
Small Youth 2
Small Senior 3

2nd
Large Junior 3
Small Junior 2
Large Senior 4

3rd
Small youth 1

My daughters j3 was in first but dropped to second today in a very tough division.

The top 3 teams all have paid summit bids already but the order shifted today.

My daughters team was 2nd by .13 but had a girl touch down today so we were deducted .25. I think they were hurt more because they lost first place then had they have been in 2nd yesterday. It was theirs to lose. As bad as it may have been im so happy it happened here before NCA. Her team was undefeated so 2nd place isn't terrible it just stings a little more! Our teams have never been to Cheersport before so it was a different beast and now we know what to expect! They are hoping to do better next year! They are still amazing and we will have to get them back at the Summit!

Viper proud!
@Kris10boo, I think the google doc spreadsheet made a mistake, it says that your R5 team came in 2nd and loss to ACE. I think you should tell the people responsible for the spreadsheet to correct this error...

@Kris10boo, I think the google doc spreadsheet made a mistake, it says that your R5 team came in 2nd and loss to ACE. I think you should tell the people responsible for the spreadsheet to correct this error...

Are you sure you checked the sunday spreadsheet ? I just checked and it says Cobras were first (unless someone made the correction recently).

Back