All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates - Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keystone Extreme blackout just went.. great stunting!!!!! Needs more tumbling in my opinion.. got called to the judges table while exiting the floor, illegal element?? not sure.

Don't quote me because I am no there, but their release to the stomach in the stunt was SUPER HIGH. Looking at the front of the floor, the far left one looked like a basket toss it was so high. That may be why.

Don't quote me because I am no there, but their release to the stomach in the stunt was SUPER HIGH. Looking at the front of the floor, the far left one looked like a basket toss it was so high. That may be why.
thats exactly what i was thinking.. i was watching that one and it was really high!!

Sorry. That doesn't help. Let me get specific. Green Bay Elite, MD Twisters (Eclipse?), SSX, Cheer Command Generals and CJA. Thanks. Sorry for being so vague earlier.
wanted to reply to you directly too incase you missed it.. Lime had a couple of bobbles (atleast 3 ), 1 stunt fall, small bobble in pyramid!

“@theCHEERinsider: Small Senior 4: 5th Indiana Elite 4th MD Twisters 3rd Peak Athletics? 2nd Cheer Command 1st Terre Haut?? #wowwwwwwwwwwFAIL”

I don't think Champion is competing at all because they weren't in the rankings yesterday. I have them in the schedule as being next because Jamfest did, but I don't think they will. Anyone know what happened to them?

ETA: I added the "special performances" of The Majors teams into the schedule, even the already passed ones. Since there's no exact time, I just added what the time would be for another team to perform after the last one.

any videos from either today or yesterday??? please post!

If anyone can post more videos from the special performances today, or small senior 5 (mainly GBE, SSX, and Eclipse).... that would be phenomenal.

Ohio Valley sm sr 5: 2 small sb's, 1 stunt group full down only, didn't see any doubles..unless I missed it? Would do better in restricted 5.

Back