All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates - Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Definitely thought Keystone and Black ICE were best in the division. Black ICE is a squad of mainly 11-13 year olds that bring it every time they go on the floor. Watch out for them in the future.
thanks it was keystones first time going to supernationals and our first year with a level 5 team so we were very happy with placing top 3 in that division

redsmom said:
I am going to guess that they weren't happy with themselves (not their placement per se), I saw their Sunday morning performance and it was a hot mess! (sorry, but that is the truth) They should've stayed on stage as instructed, I seriously doubt they conspired to leave the stage ahead of time if they didn't place well, maybe they misunderstood or didn't hear the instruction. I saw many teams walk away without banners and trophies all day as the announcer or staff chased them down with it. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that those teams didn't want their awards. I think the kids just get caught up in the moment, good and bad.

I agree!!! I don't think they would purposely not stay up there!! I just found it ironic!!! I did not get to see them Sunday, but was extremely impressed with them on Saturday!!! And I wasent saying it to start problems. I saw many teams leave as soon as they were announced as well. I dont even understand how they pick that Award. I feel like they just put names in a hat and decide. One of our teams got it and I'm not sure what they did to portray better sportsmanship then others! I saw a lot of good sportsmanship throughout the weekend!

Definitely thought Keystone and Black ICE were best in the division. Black ICE is a squad of mainly 11-13 year olds that bring it every time they go on the floor. Watch out for them in the future.
Thats so nice of you! This team is new to KE this year! Im so proud of them and what they accomplished! Again thanks for the kind words!

thanks it was keystones first time going to supernationals and our first year with a level 5 team so we were very happy with placing top 3 in that division
Thats so nice of you! This team is new to KE this year! Im so proud of them and what they accomplished! Again thanks for the kind words!
I have to agree with you on this, and thank you so much!! Keystone & Black Ice did amazing. Some tough competition!!!

Back