All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm cracking.......I've been thinking of paying for the live feed since I woke up, and it's just getting stronger! I always do, but without the VOD available shortly after, I was going to take a stand.......but I'm breaking down slowly.

Many thanks in advance for you all keeping us in the loop! And apologies for any inane questions I may have over the course of the next 3 days

Does anyone know how to save/download the mobile friendly schedule to their iPhone? I can't figure it out :(

I'M SO EXCITED
tumblr_inline_mte5m0wb8a1qalx1j.gif

An important question: which moderators are available this weekend? I hope we don't need you guys, but just in case...
@King @Ashley @mstealtoyou

Ha I bought the live feed as soon as I woke up, I couldn't resist..now if it would hurry up and start alreadyyyyyyyyyy :-p

Does anyone know whats going on with tickets for LAG and coed finals on sunday? Someone mentioned that you have to go get tickets today during LAG semis? If so does anyone have an idea of what time and where? Thanks, I've come all the way over from England so do not want to miss it!

So stoked to finally have the live feed! I caved this year since I got the whole weekend off from work (not sure how that happened). I have so much homework to do though so this should be interesting....

Back