All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, it's 8:30 and there are still plenty of seats in the Fieldhouse. Might possibly be USASF's best decision in a long time to put LgCoed so early and separate them from LgSenior.

I just purchased the live feed. I have Fierceboard on a tab, the side by side schedule on a tab (thanks to infinity for the person that made that!), and the live feed on another tab!! I see long hours of time with this chair all weekend!!!

Good Morning ya'll!

I barely got up to my second alarm but here I am. Good luck to anyone competing, especially those who join us here as an athlete or parent! Good luck to the livestream, may everyone have a node. Good luck to everyone's sanity...let's all be nice and remember that we're friends?

Just got the live feed but my screen just says "error loading player: usasfvod.net is not authorized" please tell me I'm not the only one getting this error message. I'm hoping it's because it hasn't started yet!

I am up. Stream is up.

Kid is dropped off for a sleepover with best friend neighbor (which I suggested last night knowing that this was Worlds weekend!) Husband is watching some 30 for 30 thing and working a baseball tournament later today.

I have a pile of senior scholarship essays. It's going to be a fun couple of days (until Sunday night because there is no way I can stay up that late and Monday because I NEVER get to watch Mondays due to work.)

Fun times!

I´m weak. Bought the livestream, altough i know i will be a wrack monday morning at work. Let´s get it started

I'm up, showered, dogs and cats fed and taken out, and breakfast made! Haven't been that productive before 9am in a long time.

I bought the live feed the other day, was working until a minute ago. Now it says: "Unsupported media: Could not parse TS file: sync byte not found!"

Anyone else having that?

ETA: Now it's back, music seems to be skipping, unless that's on purpose... but I just have a spinning globe.

Back