All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I just say a HUGE thank you to everyone for keeping us informed even while I was pulling my hair out with stress! From Maeghan from Orange for her live feed of the live feed, the running commentary from posters who knew what was going on, the score updates - all the way through to introducing me to Roku! Due to the time zone, for us the first teams were on today at 1am Sunday morning so not the easiest time to get things working.

We went from having no idea what a Roku was, to managing to find one for sale here in New Zealand, then picking it up and getting it working just in time for the end of the day...

At least we'll hopefully be a little luckier keeping our live feed tomorrow.

This is my first year of not travelling to compete at ICU and Worlds and it's killing me. The live feed was the only thing keeping me somewhat sane! So THANK YOU ALL! :kiss:

I think Tennessee... and maybe Morehead.
I think Tennessee does this no matter what just to keep kids on worlds teams from trying out.

They had their orange and white game today so they had to stop tryouts early for today so the cheerleaders from last year could go and cheer at the Orange and white game. That makes no sense! I would hate to cheer at that game and then find out tomorrow I didn't make it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blink with -15???? what?

CDfFXryVAAAvQBV.jpg

I'm pretty disappointed that worlds didn't have a snapchat story location today. I thought for sure since ICU did that Worlds would.

Snapchat is kinda weird like that. For instance, at the NCAA Frozen Four (ice hockey championship) they had a story/location filter for the semifinal games but not for the final.

Back