All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Catching up on everything bc I was at work...but I want to see some Large Senior score sheets.....and know WHY senior elite is in 4th?!? CSP please wave your magic wand and bring out a killer surprise tomorrow!

Catching up on everything bc I was at work...but I want to see some Large Senior score sheets.....and know WHY senior elite is in 4th?!? CSP please wave your magic wand and bring out a killer surprise tomorrow!
They had a stunt fall, that's about it.

So when do we know what tomorrow's schedule looks like?

8:30 start for Sunday. Live Stream will start well, giving everyone hope for Day 2, but will quickly slow significantly as more people try to watch, leaving all the European viewers cackling at their good fortune to have logged in first at 3am EST. Expect skipping video and loss of audio throughout.

Around 11:30 as we get into the PP's and FP bid teams, Live Stream will begin to kick everyone off who decides to switch between HP and Jostens. FB complaints will ensue, along with threats to USASF as everyone begins to encounter "no available nodes" messages. Maeghen will continue the secret stream on Periscope, continuing her popularity on FB.

By the late afternoon, FB will be inundated with links to Youtube videos, posted from their TV's by the lucky few who still have a stream. At the end of Sunday, rioting FB's will begin to appear in Orlando to take down USASF and by Monday Maeghan and King will be running the show. They promise no issues next year. :D

So caught up on 30 pages now. not too bad. had about 50 last year but tomorrow morning is probably going to be worse woth LAG and LRG COED finals tonight.. my thoughts: Happy the girl om top notch is doing okay even thogh she needs surgery in the picture she looked okay. Happy about SS in first! You go girls! and kinda sad about SE fourth but they will do what they can to atleast move on.. god know what CSP has up her sleeve.. Happy for oo5 being in third.. hopefully they can keep that even if blink does not move om. theyre my favorite teams in that division.

Watching the videos of the teams i missed (though large allgirl isn't showing on usasf) hoping the live stream will be better today. Hey, a girl can dream, right? [emoji6]

So happy Stars are in first, maybe this is their year [emoji7] (i say this every year). Now that i finally watched Coed Elite - great performance. But being TG4life, i hope they kill it in finals.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Watching the videos of the teams i missed (though large allgirl isn't showing on usasf) hoping the live stream will be better today. Hey, a girl can dream, right? [emoji6]

So happy Stars are in first, maybe this is their year [emoji7] (i say this every year). Now that i finally watched Coed Elite - great performance. But being TG4life, i hope they kill it in finals.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Agree with you on both stars and coed elite. its no secret anymore that i am a HUGE top gun fan but coed elite rocked that second performance! I still hope TG wins but i will not eb upset if someone else comes out on top. the best performance should win!

any news on the girls ankle on top notch ??

it was a bad, full-on clean break above the ankle (as in foot and bottom half of shin dangling). looks like she'll be out for several months. saw the twitter several hours ago... and yeah... the worst sight was watching her try to stand up on it. eeek. i dont wanna post the twitter vid publicly, cause its pretty stomach wrenching and for privacy issues.

It won't work for me . Did you need to buy the package in order for it to work? I only want to see how my bestfriends team did.

I did buy the livestream and still can't watch the videos. But no surprise there... just called my bank to cancel the payment.

Large Senior Scores

CDe8rqhW0AAezuW.jpg

Back