All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates - Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think this video proves that the scoring was a little off. Green Bay and Cheer Extreme small sr have more difficullty and were cleaner than this routine, and in the largest division. That routine I believe was the second highest score in small sr coed day 1. The tumbling is amazing but the difficulty of the stunting is not there and it wasnt clean, and either was the pyramid. Compare that stunting to Green Bay and look at difficulty. Really that deserves a paid bid? Nobody is picking on that athletes on these teams, they worked their butts off, but Jamfest for their inconsistency in scoring.

I know they didn't hit, but how can anyone say the difficulty wasn't there????? Those were double ups, you know.

I know last year the paid bids weren't given out by score...they stated coed team all girl team and a small team the other bid (four last year) must of been whom ever they wanted. This year no mention was given on how they were distributed...guess Jammy decided...lol

You are looking at the video of Day 1 not day 2. With all THOSE deductions, they still managed to pull a 2nd spot finish on day 1, (8pts in deductions is what i was told). The talent and difficulty of this routine is off the charts and hit the required scoresheet and exceeded it, IMO- not to mention these kids have only had 3 weeks to perfect this routine since choreography a few days after christmas. Give it a rest on ur biased opinion. These kids will not disappoint. Regardless, GBE already has a paid bid so IDK why they are in this discussion and up for a possible bid.

I think this video proves that the scoring was a little off. Green Bay and Cheer Extreme small sr have more difficullty and were cleaner than this routine, and in the largest division. That routine I believe was the second highest score in small sr coed day 1. The tumbling is amazing but the difficulty of the stunting is not there and it wasnt clean, and either was the pyramid. Compare that stunting to Green Bay and look at difficulty. Really that deserves a paid bid? Nobody is picking on that athletes on these teams, they worked their butts off, but Jamfest for their inconsistency in scoring.
They do double ups but the "stunting difficulty wasn't there?" glad you weren't judging

You are correct when you state it could have been cleaner but as far as difficulty goes um can you please inform me of why five double ups in there routine isnt difficult becuase i cant remember ever seeing more than one in any other routine

Missed double ups live!! Thought were full ups sorry!!!:(

You are looking at the video of Day 1 not day 2. With all THOSE deductions, they still managed to pull a 2nd spot finish on day 1, (8pts in deductions is what i was told). The talent and difficulty of this routine is off the charts and hit the required scoresheet and exceeded it, IMO- not to mention these kids have only had 3 weeks to perfect this routine since choreography a few days after christmas. Give it a rest on ur biased opinion. These kids will not disappoint. Regardless, GBE already has a paid bid so IDK why they are in this discussion and up for a possible bid.[/quote

Not biased opinion. Lots of people thought cheer extreme deserved over them. missed double up live, high difficulty sorry. ]

Your

Your right! Most of the Unity and Black ICE girls will be Senior eligible next season. There should be some STRONG, Senior teams coming out of ICE next season!!!
Everyone on Black Ice will be Worlds eligible next year. Yay!!!!

I do too, boo. Tell her she's in good company.

My senior team, and well me too, must be weird. We love him. I was watching the competition on cheerlive, and when I was watching awards I was laughing out loud at Jammy. Love him.

Back