All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates - Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i dont know if anyone else noticed this but during the senior 3 awards ceremony jamfest had the placements online before they announced them on stage. one of our coaches was just looking on her phone and realized what they did. so basically we saw our placement before it was even announced. i think this was a big mess up on jamfests part. ive never seen that happen before.

Did anyone notice also at senior 3 awards the team that won the sportsmanship award left the stage immediately after they found out there placement because they weren't happy with it. So when they got announced 4 the sportsmanship award they were no where 2 be found. I actually found it very ironic, & totally hysterical!!! I think they pick out of a hat 4 that award anyways lol

I know they didn't hit, but how can anyone say the difficulty wasn't there????? Those were double ups, you know.
I am not going to call those double ups because the majority of the groups did not even near begin facing the front. There was maybe one, could argue two, that even remotely looked like they started to the front. Everyone was already turned to the side before they even dipped. Now full and 3/4 up is not an easy thing to achieve so I applaud them for such a challenging stunt sequence...but double ups....seems kinda iffy with most of the groups. Later in the season, I might change my opinion when I see all the groups dip facing the front.

Did anyone notice also at senior 3 awards the team that won the sportsmanship award left the stage immediately after they found out there placement because they weren't happy with it. So when they got announced 4 the sportsmanship award they were no where 2 be found. I actually found it very ironic, & totally hysterical!!! I think they pick out of a hat 4 that award anyways lol
Well THAT'S awkward sauce.

I am not going to call those double ups because the majority of the groups did not even near begin facing the front. There was maybe one, could argue two, that even remotely looked like they started to the front. Everyone was already turned to the side before they even dipped. Now full and 3/4 up is not an easy thing to achieve so I applaud them for such a challenging stunt sequence...but double ups....seems kinda iffy with most of the groups. Later in the season, I might change my opinion when I see all the groups dip facing the front.
Top person

I am going to guess that they weren't happy with themselves (not their placement per se), I saw their Sunday morning performance and it was a hot mess! (sorry, but that is the truth) They should've stayed on stage as instructed, I seriously doubt they conspired to leave the stage ahead of time if they didn't place well, maybe they misunderstood or didn't hear the instruction. I saw many teams walk away without banners and trophies all day as the announcer or staff chased them down with it. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that those teams didn't want their awards. I think the kids just get caught up in the moment, good and bad.

Back