All-Star Shouldacouldawoulda

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The rude people that kept getting up and walking up and down the stairs in the middle of performances. Seriously. Kids: Who raised you?!!? Parents: YOU'RE AN ADULT AND YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER. Next year, I'm just sitting on the end and tripping people. Then when you roll down the stairs, I'm just going to give you the same deer in headlights look you gave me.

Nothing to do with Results, but since we're ranting, I thought I'd throw it in.

This is my pet peeve at ANY competition. (Or any sporting event for that matter.)

The rude people that kept getting up and walking up and down the stairs in the middle of performances. Seriously. Kids: Who raised you?!!? Parents: YOU'RE AN ADULT AND YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER. Next year, I'm just sitting on the end and tripping people. Then when you roll down the stairs, I'm just going to give you the same deer in headlights look you gave me.

Yep it's official. Stalking you til I meet you this season. :D

Not just at Worlds - but every competition. I feel like some people were raised in a barn.

I swear there was a team that wore leggings/capris a few years ago and people had this look on their face :confused:. The team had red uniforms so their leggings/capris were red as well. I love Top Gun's new uniform and think they look great, but that right there is proof that not many would be able to pull it off since people had not so nice things to say about another team that had them.

As for PCM not making finals, I agree with the other poster who mentioned that people on here told the coach on here that they could watch a video and pick out the sloppy and underroatated doubles/fulls. The USASF made it clear that there would be deductions for that but they left those skills in their routine. Had they removed them and had cleaner tumbling they probably would have made the top 10.
I believe the leggings was All-Star Rebels out of Melbourne, FL.... It was about 5 yrs ago and I loved them just like I love TG... however the white could become an issue

I swear there was a team that wore leggings/capris a few years ago and people had this look on their face :confused:. The team had red uniforms so their leggings/capris were red as well. I love Top Gun's new uniform and think they look great, but that right there is proof that not many would be able to pull it off since people had not so nice things to say about another team that had them.

As for PCM not making finals, I agree with the other poster who mentioned that people on here told the coach on here that they could watch a video and pick out the sloppy and underroatated doubles/fulls. The USASF made it clear that there would be deductions for that but they left those skills in their routine. Had they removed them and had cleaner tumbling they probably would have made the top 10.

PCM small coed had quite a few underrotated doubles (actually one and a halfs) as well... Proper technique needs to happen before you start having your kids competing these skills... That's exactly why USASF is doing what they are doing when it comes to eliminating tumbling...

NEliteSteven said:

Ugh- I couldn't agree more. It's even better when they are not only on the stairs but are also trying to sneak through your row.. Oh, don't worry- I wasn't trying to watch THE COMPETITION HAPPENING BEHIND YOU.

I was a bit surprised that Rockstar outscored Stingrays in sm coed. I mean, i know it wasn't a huge difference in score, but still, I was surprised.

i will probably continue to be bitter about stars for the next 350 days.. but seriously, Congratulations to senior elite! :) they did what they came to do and left with a gold metal. they truly earned that title this weekend! (earned, not deserved. use your words properly, people. no one deserves anything.)

but really, i am still in shock about the dance scores. I think the overall placements are correct. no argument here. but you're telling me senior elite really out-danced Stars AND F5 - who are both arguably THE greatest performers of any division in the country? (granted, stars day 1 dance wasn't awesome, but day 2) this is the only thing that truly has me just staring at the scoresheets in awe.

rant over, i'll get over it. eventually. ;)

I will note that USASF did what they could with this in Jostens! They had someone standing by the entrance to the stands and wouldn't let anyone in while teams were performing. The only exceptions I noticed were some girls from Orlando medium coed ran in in the middle of angels performance so he let them up front to watch. Also a very well known coach seemed to sweet talk her way past the guard at one point haha.

i will probably continue to be bitter about stars for the next 350 days.. but seriously, Congratulations to senior elite! :) they did what they came to do and left with a gold metal. they truly earned that title this weekend! (earned, not deserved. use your words properly, people. no one deserves anything.)

but really, i am still in shock about the dance scores. I think the overall placements are correct. no argument here. but you're telling me senior elite really out-danced Stars AND F5 - who are both arguably THE greatest performers of any division in the country? (granted, stars day 1 dance wasn't awesome, but day 2) this is the only thing that truly has me just staring at the scoresheets in awe.

medal* :banghead:

I agree with your post on large senior. The placements were correct, but why was Stars dance score a 51 when F5 was 56 and Senior Elite was 57?...Even with the dance stars did on the first day I do not feel that they deserved a score so much lower than the other two, but, I'm not they judges and obviously the judges loved SEs dance, which I just found hard to really get into, with F5 and WCSS having such crowd pleasing dances.

I lovedddddd the legging, im thinking my cp would look cute in them lol. I bet it makes it easier to tumble, jump, stunt. I say everyone wear leggings for worlds 2013!!!!!
At first I was against the whole leggings as apart of comptitive uniform thing, until I actually tried tumbling in them and the are really easy to move around in. I vote leggings for World 2013!

Remember you'll never like something until you try it :)

Back