All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did buy the livestream and still can't watch the videos. But no surprise there... just called my bank to cancel the payment.

I can watch Large Coed, IntCoed 5 and 6 but no allgirl teams [emoji57]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

so I got up at 7am to start studying early. It's now noon, I read 2 pages in my textbook, drank coffee, feel hungry because I didn't eat yet...but at least I read all the pages in this thread/watched as many videos I could find/liked all the statusses on Facebook about worlds. :)

this is ridiculous, i got burger king and wine all ready for large senior and now this.

I'll bet they use the "there are more viewers than anticipated..." line like they do every year.
That's pretty funny. The Fierceboarder's diet on Worlds weekend, Burger King and Wine. Although I know some would substitute a Vodka/Cranberry in place of the wine.

So the last hour of large senior is still available this morning.... and it still skipped for me.

i thought if you placed first in your division you got to go last, why is coed elite going first then.??? large senior seems to be in reverse order but why isnt large coed.

Only took them around 10 hours to notice their 'setup' has been overwhelmed:banghead:
Their sharp like that. What did they do for the last year since they obviously weren't preparing for this year's overwhelming demand ? I wonder if anyone told them that you can test the load on a network/stream before the actual time of the event? Don't worry, their professionals, experts in fact. Just ask them and they'll tell you. I'm just glad USASF switched streaming companies. Now we can't see anything at all as opposed to the intermittent problems of last year. Big improvement.

I don't know the specific rules here, but some events mandate that you go first in the following day's order if you compete out of turn (for whatever reason) the first day. (Re-start because of injury, travel issues, etc.)

EDIT: It just looks like USASF messed up the order.

Last edited:
no im reading it from this site. coed elite goes first, cheer extreme from charlotte goes second to last. http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/2013 Website/Worlds/docs/USASF_2015_Worlds_Cheer_Performance-Order_Sun.pdf

I think whoever created that document just doesn't like to proofread/double check their work because the coed teams are listed under "Large All Girl", and also the heading above it ... everything is capitalized except "hp" which probably should be the other way around. (prob didn't know she had her caps locked button on)

I think whoever created that document just doesn't like to proofread/double check their work because the coed teams are listed under "Large All Girl", and also the heading above it ... everything is capitalized except "hp" which probably should be the other way around. (prob didn't know she had her caps locked button on)
Ahh I didnt even notice it said all girl either. I can't imagine csp letting it slide, so usasf will probably be making some stupid statement via Twitter and end up fixing the order at some point today.

Back