All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We're in the 9th place spot today even though usasf posted we were in 8th in our divisions yesterday. I don't even know what place we're actually in. Our coach argued our score and we moved up from 10th.

So if Senior Elite only had One stunt fall, how does that add upp to 5pts deductions? me confused..

1 or 2 under rotated doubles.

Note to those earlier speculating.....We had no illegalities!

Another note...not sure if it translated well over the live feed but F5 rocked their performance out. (Bobble aside). They had amazing energy! When I ranked the division before scores I had them 2nd and Orange 3rd.........

TD : 1 pt
TB : 2 pt
SB : 2 pt
SF : 3 pt
Major SF : 4 pt
OOB : 1 pt
Safety/Time : 4 pt
What is a
1 or 2 under rotated doubles.

Note to those earlier speculating.....We had no illegalities!

Another note...not sure if it translated well over the live feed but F5 rocked their performance out. (Bobble aside). They had amazing energy! When I ranked the division before scores I had them 2nd and Orange 3rd.........
Very Classy...

Last edited:
Ehh, idk if that would have made a huge difference, they're maxed out with what they have. And they couldn't have added a 9th stunt unless it was single based.
Evryone keeps saying that. But look at the standings. They did so good, but it just doesn't add up. So regardless of what evryone thinks. I honestly do believe they would score higher with a 9th. They have all the difficulty of evryone else. That's the only thing. Sorry but look at the scores.

Does anyone know if Periscope will work without wifi on my phone? I have to ride back to school and I will probably will be in the car when SSX and Smoed go and I dont want to miss them!

Evryone keeps saying that. But look at the standings. They did so good, but it just doesn't add up. So regardless of what evryone thinks. I honestly do believe they would score higher with a 9th. They have all the difficulty of evryone else. That's the only thing. Sorry but look at the scores.
Well it's not something they could have changed. They won NCA with it, so it's obviously not hurting them too badly.

Back