All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What i get from my "live stream" onyxcats are competing with coed elite. Because one second i watched them and the other there was coed elites stunt sequence on my screen. Nice effect USASF

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Considering that Dylan was injured his tumbling was flawless (including a kick double) of the little amount of their routine we got to see. Props to him! I just hope that they can both rest and can compete again tomorrow.
Wait..... so he tore something in his knee (not confirmed) during warm-ups and still competed? Oh my goodness. :eek:

Just saw a tweet that an athlete from Rockstar Rolling Stones quit this morning and a coach is replacing the spot.

Just saw this. How sad for their team :(

Didn't buy live feed---would have with a VOD option, but our weekend is too busy for me to be able to sit at home watching. Seems like it was a smart money move.

Thanks for those keeping up this thread; I'll be checking in throughout the day to get updates.

Oh and Large Coed...:(

I think I saw Dylan on the floor. The performance was excellent, good job Coed Elite!

ETA - My mistake, it wasn't Dylan.

Last edited:
probably Dylan just didnt tumble because I am almost sure I saw someone sitting on floor not be able to move when everyone already left the mat. So it was probably him or they have 3 injuries. But poor guy to come all over Australia, havig all those dramas and than injurie at the warm upa at worlds is just the worst

Latest posts

Back