All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I left my stream up while I went out to work in my garden for 45 mins and it was still playing when I came back in. I'm shocked. I wis I could pass on my stream luck to someone else while I leave my house to go to every lawn and garden store in Columbia.

I also came inside just in time to see Coed Elite hit. So happy for them

probably Dylan just didnt tumble because I am almost sure I saw someone sitting on floor not be able to move when everyone already left the mat. So it was probably him or they have 3 injuries. But poor guy to come all over Australia, havig all those dramas and than injurie at the warm upa at worlds is just the worst

That was a different athlete. Waiting to hear whether he was injured or just overwhelmed.

(again, 99% of my information is coming from my 12 year old daughter and her YE friends, lol)

probably Dylan just didnt tumble because I am almost sure I saw someone sitting on floor not be able to move when everyone already left the mat. So it was probably him or they have 3 injuries. But poor guy to come all over Australia, havig all those dramas and than injurie at the warm upa at worlds is just the worst
I know you meant well, but just for future reference, Dylan's a Kiwi.

Latest posts

Back