All-Star Usasf Worlds 2018 Information

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The schedule (and spreadsheet) has been updated. Medium divisions are still listed as having prelims, guess we'll see what happens there. No major changes other than the teams that received/upgraded bids this weekend and a few teams removed completely. But there's small shifts in times for a majority of teams.
US All Star Federation: Performance Order/Event Schedule

The schedule (and spreadsheet) has been updated. Medium divisions are still listed as having prelims, guess we'll see what happens there. No major changes other than the teams that received/upgraded bids this weekend and a few teams removed completely. But there's small shifts in times for a majority of teams.
US All Star Federation: Performance Order/Event Schedule

They posted in a coaches page on facebook that they will not have prelims for medium coed & medium all girl.
they will compete in semis in the order they were drawn. So they will go before the paid bid teams.
they will update it with the next schedule update they do.

They posted in a coaches page on facebook that they will not have prelims for medium coed & medium all girl.
they will compete in semis in the order they were drawn. So they will go before the paid bid teams.
Ok, I knew the first part. Was just wondering when the schedule would actually reflect that, thanks.

It's getting so close I'm so excited!

Look, I'm not proud of myself, but I definitely took two days off work Friday/Monday specifically so I could sit at home and watch for the first year. No more trying to schedule my lessons around when my favorite teams are going and/or making my students watch worlds on the projector during independent work :D

There's a coaches page? How do I get added?!

We had to cancel our trip to Worlds today :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While that's super sad, I hope that you'll join us on the boards :)

Has there been a final OOA posted? The most current one I have seen still has prelims for the medium divisions and it seems really unfair for those teams when the Worlds packet clearly states there will be no prelims for teams with 10 or less AL bids.

Has there been a final OOA posted? The most current one I have seen still has prelims for the medium divisions and it seems really unfair for those teams when the Worlds packet clearly states there will be no prelims for teams with 10 or less AL bids.
Yes, on this site
US All Star Federation: Schedule / Results / More

ETA: Don't know if it's "final", but the medium prelims were taken off it last week. There's been several other small changes here and there as well.

im confused on why they are taking 15 teams from small senior and small coed into finals but there is not 40 teams in semi finals for both of those divisions. they should only be taking 10 teams to finals.

Back