All-Star Usasf Worlds 2018 Information

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I reading it right that it is basically the Varsity rubric now?

There are no real correlations to the varsity rubric. Not much changed from the draft we competed on at Cheer Alliance versus the final draft.

Stunts - only 4 level skills required to get in range. High range much wider than varsity.

Tumbling - less % of athletes required to score in high range. Fulls count as level appropriate as do jump to back. Varsity requires an “elite skill.”

Jumps & Tosses - division expectation number must be met to score a 10

There is a comparative factor that is publicly known. You are compared to those in your division and each day at worlds is a new competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. The blatant disregard for school and work is unreal.

My athletes are arriving Saturday and leaving Tuesday morning to go to school. Only missing 1 day. Even before they upgraded most were arriving late Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now that the drawings have started is anyone forming a list of performance order....
All drawings are completed. CU just tweeted a doc that has the list of teams in order, but I'd rather just wait for the actual schedule with times to be posted.

Has anyone heard about how they are handling the venue for senior large coed, things have been done different the last few years and I’m wondering if I’ve missed info on any special things that may happen. I’m wondering if the venue will be cleared before and then spectators be let in at a certain time, according to what I think I saw on the schedule for Monday, their is an hour or so Gap from the previous division and lg coed. I’m not going to lie I’m a hot mess worrying about getting in to see my CP and making sure our immediate family gets in :(

Thank you so much for posting this! I honestly had no idea Scotland had an All Girl Elite entry this year as nothing was advertised, so this is some welcomed news. Also devastated that it looks like England pulled their All Girl Premier as it wasn't on the running order. Would have been lovely to see their progress up a division.

Thank you so much for posting this! I honestly had no idea Scotland had an All Girl Elite entry this year as nothing was advertised, so this is some welcomed news. Also devastated that it looks like England pulled their All Girl Premier as it wasn't on the running order. Would have been lovely to see their progress up a division.
I believe that the England All Girl Premier was a developmental team from the start and they have been aiming from the beginning to compete at that level in 2019, due to the lack of level 6 skill in our country

I believe that the England All Girl Premier was a developmental team from the start and they have been aiming from the beginning to compete at that level in 2019, due to the lack of level 6 skill in our country

Thank you for correcting me! I was under the impression they were competing this year. Can't wait to see what comes though

I'm confused, they drew Lady Bullets in both prelims and semi finals?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm confused, they drew Lady Bullets in both prelims and semi finals?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
It was an accident, there were actually quite a few errors that I noticed when going through them (surprise). They will start in semis.

Back