All-Star Usasf Worlds 2018 Information

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guess who just decided to cancel my entire day to take my son to the ENT and just snuggle and watch Worlds that Monday?

This lady.

My excuse is that he is having a big consult for tubes and just needs to snuggle. At age 7. Yes.

(That is true. But I also have a ton of PTO anddddd really want to watch Worlds after we are done and relax.)

Last edited:
im confused on why they are taking 15 teams from small senior and small coed into finals but there is not 40 teams in semi finals for both of those divisions. they should only be taking 10 teams to finals.
It's 40 teams in the whole division in general, not just the number that are in semis.

Leaving tomorrow afternoon. My CP is starting to get nervous and having bad anxiety. Hoping it'll somehow calm. They've been looking great in practice way better than the rest of their season. Any advice from multi-trippers?

A little upset I planned a Paris trip during Worlds Weekend[emoji28] but at least I can check the boards for updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving tomorrow afternoon. My CP is starting to get nervous and having bad anxiety. Hoping it'll somehow calm. They've been looking great in practice way better than the rest of their season. Any advice from multi-trippers?
I have found that my kids do better when I'm not around. I give them their space and tell them to let me know if they need anything. If your CP is close to any teammates, the best thing is for her to spend as much time with them as possible. Let them lead how they want to spend their days and time getting ready. I have one who lives in the arena and watches every team possible, and I have one who does her thing and only watches a few select teams. Make sure you pack a few snacks and a water bottle. I freeze some and put a frozen one and a regular one in a ziploc bag so that they have cold water at all times. Have fun and best of luck!!

I'm currently trying to write down all the teams I want to make sure to watch and the times at which they compete. I would love to try to watch (online not in person sadly) all of the teams which everyone's CPs are on.
The teams I currently know of are:
ECE M5
WCSS, WC Suns
Senior Elite, Coed Elite
Cheetahs, Panthers, ZeusCats
Orange
Rolling Stones
Prodigy Blacklight

I'm sure there's at least a few I'm missing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back